Okay confirmed atendee's are

Chris Shipley (aka me) x1

Zee x1

Wildrnes (Mat) x1

Jag Hayer x1

Andy Hart x1

Fidgits (Ian) x1

Ken x1

I'm updating the list of people attending on a daily basis, please pm if the quantities are wrong ie more than one person going under a username so I can pre book.

Will you let me come them................................. :D

I promise to park the new car in Wolverhamton to avoid any embarrassment ;)

I think its gives people time in the morning to get their cars sparkling or more time for travelling

PS - I may have to change the eating venue cause I've been told Weston Hall don't serve food Sunday evening which I can't believe for a minute so I'm checking into it this weekend

If that is so its a godd reason to make it a midday meet with 1pm Luinch and an afternoon of letching over cars and stuff... Then we can get home for a reasonable time.... 4pm is damn near my sunday bedtime dude!

Loz :zee:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay just a quick note for people attending.

Unfortunatley Weston Hall finish serving food after dinner so I'm in the process of locating somewhere else, if it comes to it does anyon have any objections to the local KFC

guys they have built a MC donalds drive thru by KFC now think it opens this week, next to the ford garage on the round about chris. so it dnt gotta be a KFC, ya'll can mix and match.

im gonna be quad biking, paintballing and clay-pigeon shooting on the 15th for a close friends stag party in the day so i cant go.

chris if u need me to sort anything out for u though coz i live here (unfortunatly) let me know. u gots my mobile number

laters

mitch

Okay we need to change venues for this meet because Weston Hall cannot cater for our needs, so for those who are attending or who are thinking of attending, I need some input from yourselves on where to eat.

1. There is a nice KFC in the middle of Stoke

2. A brand new Macdonalds in Stafford

3 The Three Horse shoes Inn (Blackshaw moor near Leek), this is a proper restaurant which can also be expensive an is in the middle of nowhere.Have a look for yourselves -Three Horse Shoes Inn

ps The Carvery looks a better option than the restaurant

Well its either Maccy D's or the Three Horse Shoes, if it the latter then I need exact numbers, I have 6 people so far is this correct ?

Have you decided where yet? :unsure:

2 to 3 hour drive anyway,would like to know :phone: so to know if i'm meeting other TOC members on the way or not.I know they ain't many but who cares as long as we have a good day out ;)

I can always have a word with the old fella if you are stuck.He runs a hotel in sibson about 5 miles north of nuneaton.I could always ask for a special rate on the fodder,just a thought.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links