Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gauges

ok i now have my boost and oil temp gauges on order for next day delivery i hope prices have gone up alot i found but i wanted so i got

anyway

what do i need extra to fit my boost sensor to the car

what do i need extra to fit the oil temp to the car

and where can i get the bits from if i need extra bits the dreaded Halfords......(only say them due to the fact there within walking distance ish)

or other places

Rabs

For the boost gauge mate you need a t piece to the bottom pipe down the side of the throttle body.

If you search there's a few good topics on it.

As for the oil temp. You can either use a sandwich plate on the filter or replace the sump plug with a special holder then the sender just screws in there. If you measure the fitting when it arrives i should have a special bung spare that was too small for my sender.

Stav

ok i now have my boost and oil temp gauges on order for next day delivery i hope prices have gone up alot i found but i wanted so i got

anyway

what do i need extra to fit my boost sensor to the car

what do i need extra to fit the oil temp to the car

and where can i get the bits from if i need extra bits the dreaded halfords......(only say them due to the fact there within walking distance ish)

or other places

Rabs

Just get Stav to give you a hand when he comes up to stay :whistling: :winky: :winky:

ahh ahh i now see lol

the good news in halfrauds have them as well

providing the stuff arives tomorow i know what ill be doing at the weekend lol

Rabs

I found it quite easy to fit mate when i found out which pipe it was i needed to T into (Cheers again Stav :D )

If you cut the pipe quite central and hold one end of the black pipe (its quite short and fiddly) with some long nosed pliers you can push the T piece in quite easy and the same with the other side, also found it easier to fit the T piece to the pipe going to the gauge first, before you push it into the black pipes :)

OMG the stuff just arrived at work im like a kid at christmas lol

but its a suprise as to what i have will post up pics when i get home tonight BUT ooooohh TOYS lol

need to get a t-piece now and some pipe to connect the boost sensor in

think the oil temp will have to wait for now need advice if i ahd thought about it i could have put a sandwich plate on when the car went for its service on monday they Changed the oil filter and oil etc :tsktsk: :tomato: stupid me lol

so will seek advice from those that know

Rabs

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links