Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anyone Know Were Mr Morse..

can only find the ones that flas whenever you brake

which are a LOT better if u ask me.....

but i have a set of the originals somewhere - moved house and everythings everywhere - was gonna sell them to ormi but took me that long to find everything that he managed to get some from another member which was cool...

but i have a set of the originals somewhere - moved house and everythings everywhere - was gonna sell them to ormi but took me that long to find everything that he managed to get some from another member which was cool...

I would be worried that if they were flashing all the time would have a lot of ****** of people, are you still planning on selling them?

I would be worried that if they were flashing all the time would have a lot of ****** of people, are you still planning on selling them?

mate, they only pulse when u brake - which is at 20 pulses per second for 2 seconds....hardly a disco!lol! never had any bad complaints etc etc - in fact, quite the opposite.....have had a few people follow me to petrol stations etc and comment how clever/funky/useful they are. help following drivers react better when braking. plus they look the nuts, lol!! stav has them fitted to his also....

problem with the ball bearing type like i had was that they don't always pulse evenly - i.e one side sometimes pulses and not the other - based on road conditions, cornering weights etc etc. also, the LED light they emit is no way near as bright as it needs to be IMHO....hence why i changed.

mate, they only pulse when u brake - which is at 20 pulses per second for 2 seconds....hardly a disco!lol! never had any bad complaints etc etc - in fact, quite the opposite.....have had a few people follow me to petrol stations etc and comment how clever/funky/useful they are. help following drivers react better when braking. plus they look the nuts, lol!! stav has them fitted to his also....

do you have the ones from superlumination? http://superlumination.com/3157_3156.htm the ones half way down the page? is it dual or single circuit ones that are need and which bulbs?

yup, believe they are the ones.

what u'll need depends how u have the brakes wired - i have fog to brake conversion, stav i believe has fog to brake/sidelight conversion. i *think* i had the single circuit and stav the dual??

as for bulbs, you need to run led's. so i wired mine so when i brake my standard brake taillamps and the brake light in the rear window illuminate normally (standard filament bulbs) and i have 24 LED tower bulbs in my fog light housings so they pulse when i brake.

looks wicked mate, lol!!

what u'll need depends how u have the brakes wired - i have fog to brake conversion, stav i believe has fog to brake/sidelight conversion. i *think* i had the single circuit and stav the dual??

as for bulbs, you need to run led's. so i wired mine so when i brake my standard brake taillamps and the brake light in the rear window illuminate normally (standard filament bulbs) and i have 24 LED tower bulbs in my fog light housings so they pulse when i brake.

looks wicked mate, lol!!

i just have the standard set up, is the fog to brake conversion hard?

looks wicked mate, lol!!

is that easy to do and can they stay as they are for the MOT?

I only have it on the fog lights when i brake, so only the single circuit version. no complaints on my side either

As for MOT time, this was argued in the last thread about flashing brake lights, and it was decided they would pass.

i would recomend them as rob said i got a set of micromarc really easy to fit.i say buy robs rob look them out again!!lol

i'm also goin to do the fog to brake conversion.as for the mot theirs nothing to worrie about.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links