Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On A Break From The Club

Guest inicol63

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve as you can see the club are not at all happy.

Please reconsider the action of the club.

If you do not reinstate the members today it may have a longer lasting effect on this Club.

I for one will look else where to find a club that takes it member opinion on board.

This i understand put you in to a difficult postion but suspension also should be a last thing on any mods mind.

If you fully support the mod in question and are not interested in the members opinion then more members will be lost over a period of time.

Also as one member has said i do not want to turn up event to have people at each other throat and bring the club a bad image.

What ever happened to the happy days when we were one club pushing in the same direction and enjoying meeting each other when we meet up.

I shall now wait and see other opinion today before logging off tonight if the club continue it stance.

Unless i get removed from the club for my opinion i will happy to receive emails at ian.nicol@gmail.com

ps I would like to make it clear that most mods do a great job and well done to them.

its shame this has happened, and happened again

i understand where you coming from Ian and would not be suprised if other people feel like this, including myself

I try and keep out of the politics of the club if I can but have to agree with everyone else that this is total B :tsktsk: ocks and without naming names or singling out individuals it's MY opinion that there is abit of a witch hunt going on and certain member who we all know, like and respect is wearing the pointy hat :angry:

maybe time for new mod's admin then.

Here we go again, didn't happen last time won't happen this time. It is really dire when people are effectively banned from a club with no reason given to them let alone the other members. wozza and rabster are/were real good members of this club.

Maybe the mod who removed them will come on and enlighten us all, he/she must be big enough to do that surely not just hide behind a computer screen? at the end of the day it must be such a serious matter we all should be told so we can avoid repeating the same terrible mistake.

As for a new mods team??? Most of them are just fine even though one drives a Skyline :winky: all we want really is a bit of clarity in decisions that directly affect members.

having not been able to read the thread i full that LED to the ban/suspension i dont no why these two members actions LED to the actions that the mod took.

but some who no what happened may want to read the forum rules as below to see if any rules were broken, if not then the lexus 2 should be brought back

lets start a campaign free the lexus 2

General

The basic rules for Lexus Owners Club (LOC) message-boards are simple;

* be polite. Treat your fellow members with respect. Personal attacks or name calling in any form will not be tolerated and will result in you being removed from LOC on either a permanent or temporary basis.

* use common sense. Do not post for the sake of posting, or simply to increase your post count.

* don't break the law. Don't post about things that break the law, or that might encourage others to break the law.

* don't post any message that even hints at advertising.

* ensure your post is useful and related to the subject of the original poster. Do not change the subject of a post, or post non constructive replies (such as replies containing only smileys).

We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within them, but we will enforce the club's rules. The LOC moderation team reserves the right to remove, edit or move posts at its discretion, with or without an explanation. If you have any queries about whether the content of your post is suitable or not, please check with a moderator before you post.

General

* be polite. Treat your fellow members with respect. Personal attacks or name calling in any form will not be tolerated and will result in you being removed from LOC on either a permanent or temporary basis.

* use common sense. Do not post for the sake of posting, or simply to increase your post count.

* don't break the law. Don't post about things that break the law, or that might encourage others to break the law.

* don't post any message that even hints at advertising. :whistling:

* ensure your post is useful and related to the subject of the original poster. Do not change the subject of a post, or post non constructive replies (such as replies containing only smileys).

We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within them, but we will enforce the club's rules. The LOC moderation team reserves the right to remove, edit or move posts at its discretion, with or without an explanation. If you have any queries about whether the content of your post is suitable or not, please check with a moderator before you post.

Guest inicol63

Everyone that going to Jap show i hope you all enjoy yourselfs.

I now very unsure if i will return after the way our fellow members are being treated.

However i will not return until either the guys have been reinsated (Wozza / Rabstar )or the mod has resigned from there position.

Ask yourselfs a question when th last ban happen did that member get there ban moved and did they come back.

Steve you are either banned from here for a day or a month but your still banned and the two guys were banned for a month and yet you say it was for 2 weeks.

They clearly should never of been banned at all this is nothing more than a clash of personality, when this happens people should just stat away from each other unless they can sort out there differance.

I am now logging off until things on here change and wish to thank the members and the mods for allowing me my say.

Ian inicol63

General

* don't post any message that even hints at advertising. :whistling:

Why dont you ask the guys at SPC Horsham where Dave has just had his done ? just a thought !
Hi Dave ,Ive been looking at charger options on u tube , and stumbled across yours on there ! Under SPC Horsham , Did it really have a full remap ? Pretty impressive !
Noticed all the lexus's on U tube under SPC Horsham ! !
Not a trader , you asked the Question.s ive given you my answer.s !
Read recently that Tdi tried to maintain the Lexusness of the car ? What caused the tte box to implode ? They also said that the car would have to much induction noise , without the tte box , Is that the case ? Top Job to those who seem to finally get it sorted , I look forward to seeing it at a shop sometime .

All posts by LexLover001 Kind of hard to defend really?

I am totally in the dark regarding the events leading up to this thread. Surely though it would be better for the club as a whole if whatever matters have LED up to this thread are published by the management/moderating team in order to quell the fears of members that a "kangaroo court mentality" seems to be emerging. If a genuine offence has been committed then let the members know what the offence was.....this would remove all doubt.

As for checking with a moderator as to whether a post is suitable or not, if we did that with every post nothing would ever get posted.

On the whole the moderators do a thankless job but as is being said regarding politics, everything needs to be transparent and open to scrutiny........surely LOC is not subject to any secrecy laws.

i know let's start a witch hunt...am banning asi for posting all the time and have nothing good to say lol.banning mole cause i want to,who else watch out,seem's childish right. no better than what's going on. get it sorted out,

Cameron thats it you offended me. i aint posting no more. :lol: a want you banned :lol:

Who is colin barber?i know why i got edited lol

He's a mod on here,

never heard of the guy before.

He looks after the knowledge base on here, amongst other things. He does post from time to time, click on his profile and you can select his posts.

what i think is why Wozza got banned is becasue bazza and janey didnt like him ever since what happened last time and i think they are just trying to find a excuse to banned him. what i dont get is why havent the other mods have posted on this thread (janey). well Steve has posted saying he will try and look in to it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links