Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thread Now Closed

So in closing the thread " A sad day for the club"

Without giving reasons or answers to the members, do you think this is a grown up way to treat everyone ??

This is More of a sad day than yesterday !!!!!

Without giving reasons or answers to the members, do you think this is a grown up way to treat everyone ??

No.

I do think that a couple of members made some silly comments in that thread which probably should have been edited out, but I don't see why the thread should have been closed. Even if it is decided to be closed, surely a reason for the closure should be given ?

No.

I do think that a couple of members made some silly comments in that thread which probably should have been edited out, but I don't see why the thread should have been closed. Even if it is decided to be closed, surely a reason for the closure should be given ?

i agree with that fact that some members did make silly comments

Go comment in my thread & stop going on about this I expect they will be un-suspended sooner then later, I can't believe another thread has been made about it. You will surely get a warning yourself now Mr Mole ;)

Go comment in my thread & stop going on about this I expect they will be un-suspended sooner then later, I can't believe another thread has been made about it. You will surely get a warning yourself now Mr Mole ;)

Dont see how I could get a warning for asking a question .

I'm sure Steve will still get back to us though, he did say he'd do so.

I dont think that will happen mate.

The out come has already been decided. The thread is closed so there will be no answers from the club.

guys,

i would like some answers myself but lets give some time to steve,

after all stevie says he does have a life outside of LOC. if there are no answers by say wednesday,i think thats enough time to come backto us.and then you can decide what you wish to do..

there is always the facebookgroup...

the thread was closed because it was going no where other than underminiing the club

Steve has said that he will reply, and he will, in his own time not on your demands

much like this thread which is now closed

any more inciting/undermining posts or insulting members will result in warnings or suspensions or bannings

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links