Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Eleanor!

Might be able to help you mate, as my aunties uncles brother in laws sisters cousins son in laws dads mother in law from Nigeria might be able to help with the funds mate, but could you send a payment of £120,000 by western union to my bank account in Moscow, So i can add it to the 2 million lottery win that you still havnt claimed and i'll send you the details of shipment and the payment on collection when your funds have cleared? :lol:

Thought i'd ask as it seems to work on eBay :D

0 feedback coz he’s a dealer

Have a look Here

Quote from the site

Now you can buy an authentic recreation of the iconic 1967 Eleanor Mustang GT500E, officially licensed by Gone in 60 Seconds, produced with a brand new body shell. Licensed by Ford Mustang and fitted with modern suspension, 535hp fuel injected engine and 5 speed transmission. The Eleanor is also available to order in LHD or RHD with a choice of 535hp or 750hp and a 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission. Prices start at $140 ,000 USD plus local taxes. Leadtime on a build to order Eleanor is approximately 4-6 months.

Pass that dealership every so often and can't help drooling a little each time..........a day in there would probably be a lot of fun.

Think that's one of the places the girls went on that car wash task on the apprentice.........that might be the actual mustang they were allowed to wash :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links