Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Knight Rider

Few episodes into the new series of Knight Rider now, is anyone else watching it? Have to admit it is a bit lame, but I'm glad to have the concept back on our screens as it is a great one! :D

Also watching the new one makes you realise how good the original one was, they haven't got close to it anywhere, the old theme tune was better, the old car was better, the idea was better...........although I do like the new "bonnie" :whistling:

I havn't watched a full episode but did catch a bit of one, the car is great I love those old school muscle cars, but then it changed shape into a pick up truck?????? lost interest there, a bit to much like Transformers.

I love the mustang GT500, but as kitt it doesn't really make sense, the original trans am was such an awesome looking car.............

Yep I don't get the transforming stuff either.........

total tat

its so bad it's good!!. series linked on sky :)

the totte aint that bad either

Smith Cho

knight-rider26.jpg

Deanna Russo

deanna-russo-picture.jpg

Deanna has some saucy pics for the lads magazines. i wont post them as it will become NWS!

val kilmer as KITT? tis unfortunate

the original KITT voice was going to do it, however GM pretty much forced his hand and he backed out after recording the 1st episode. something to do with GM not being happy Ford had sole advertising rights during the add breaks and they were using the Mustang as KITT.

**** politics!

I've got it series linked too, it is really entertaining, just don't compare it to the original........ :P

the original KITT voice was going to do it, however GM pretty much forced his hand and he backed out after recording the 1st episode.

Are you serious? That would have been so cool, the original voice (Mr. Feeny) was awesome! How did GM have control over an actor though? (unless there was a big payout? :whistling: )

But yeah, deanna russo is very nice :winky:

just double checked and ..... NO! LOL got my facts wrong hehehehe

will arnett was lined up for the new voice (which sounds much better than val)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZa6g6ic3ho

but GM DID pull him from the recording due to sponsorship issues. (basically because ford were all over knight rider)

just double checked and ..... NO! LOL got my facts wrong hehehehe

will arnett was lined up for the new voice (which sounds much better than val)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZa6g6ic3ho

but GM DID pull him from the recording due to sponsorship issues. (basically because ford were all over knight rider)

No worries, but surprising that GM could do all that while the business was clearly falling apart! Wish they hadn't got into all that sponsorship nonsense though (especially with the mightly morphin F150 pickup stuff) and just picked the right car, the mustang's great but just not the same as the original. I actually think the original trans am still looks good today, and would have been cool to use the same car........

Wonder if i could make my motor look like KITT? :lol:

Do like the new Kitt but not much on the transforming part of the series? The original never did so why bring it into this one? or are they just trying to bring it up to date to keep in with things like transformers?

Do like the new Kitt but not much on the transforming part of the series? The original never did so why bring it into this one? or are they just trying to bring it up to date to keep in with things like transformers?

An interesting thought there.........and if anyone can pull it off I'm sure you can! :D

Yep I don't get the transforming either, I think it's more so Ford could show off the F150.........not sure if anyone can remember but late in the original series, they gave KITT super pursuit mode, which was a bit lame but nowhere near as lame as "attack mode" on the new one - what's with those stupid wheels and why does it lose the back seats in attack mode? :lol:

:lol: yeh i noticed the back seat thing too?? maybe when its in normal every day mode they use the seats for lurve scene's with the girls :lol:

There was some video's on youtube of them setting up the car when it goes into attack mode but not sure if there still on there? was quite interesting to watch how they did some of the change over into the Attack mode car :)

I thought until now that the KR in GT500KR stood for Knight Rider.............however, that doesn't seem to be the case, the GT500KR is an actual car (which I now want!) :D

Hmm, so you've bought a new black car, and a while back you admitted to having KITT lights on an old car some time back ...

:lol:

Yes mate, i am Michael Knight in the flesh,(even have the chest wig :D ) I used to be Burt Reynolds hence the Bandit part of my username :lol:

I do still have the lights off the front of my old car but not sure if i should fit them to the Skyline, The last time i had them on a car i got 6 points, a fine and had to Re-MOT the car :blink: Bit harsh i think :crybaby:

The last time i had them on a car i got 6 points, a fine and had to Re-MOT the car :blink: Bit harsh i think :crybaby:

Bloody hell! That's not really worth it is it........

Lol @ being Michael Knight...........do you have the mullet as well? :P

Have you noticed that the new car now as weapons too, the sole supposedley purpose of the original car was to protect human life. I take it now its just to kill them instead lol

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

The last time i had them on a car i got 6 points, a fine and had to Re-MOT the car :blink: Bit harsh i think :crybaby:

Bloody hell! That's not really worth it is it........

Lol @ being Michael Knight...........do you have the mullet as well? :P

:lol: yes mate i have it hanging in the shed :D

Edit: sorry mate thought you said mallet :D

Do think the new Knight Rider is a lovely motor, :wub:

Quite looking forward to seeing what they have come up with in the new Transformers film? :)

:lol: yes mate i have it hanging in the shed :D

Edit: sorry mate thought you said mallet :D

Do think the new Knight Rider is a lovely motor, :wub:

Quite looking forward to seeing what they have come up with in the new Transformers film? :)

:lol:

The mustang is truly awful to drive, but the GT500KR looks like an awesome bit of kit, wish they made it RHD.........

if only!

Whoa, that would be absolutely awesome, and a true successor to the original! Plus it would actually be able to do the speeds KITT is supposed to :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links