Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thank you very much.

I love it. It looks so nice in the sun.

Going to tint the windows and put some bigger wheels on it hope fully in the next few weeks.

I like it because its a not a common colour. Havent seen another one around where i live?? Not unless there is any one on here who is close by and i have missed them!

Thank you very much.

I love it. It looks so nice in the sun.

Going to tint the windows and put some bigger wheels on it hope fully in the next few weeks.

I like it because its a not a common colour. Havent seen another one around where i live?? Not unless there is any one on here who is close by and i have missed them!

Hi,

I love these cars, you will too. A wonderful piece of engineering!

I was going to say it's just like mine, apart from colour and wheels. I love your wheels and you want to change them! Are they in good condition? Mine are ok but are a bugger to clean, would you be interested in selling them or trading for mine. I'd have to swap tyres though as I've just bought new!

A cheaky question and a long shot but you never know! :D

Nice one, glad you found one in caspian sky, really love that colour! It's an SE-L I take it from the alloys? Did you manage to find one with ACC (can't tell from the pic whether it has it or not)?

Nice one, glad you found one in caspian sky, really love that colour! It's an SE-L I take it from the alloys? Did you manage to find one with ACC (can't tell from the pic whether it has it or not)?

I love the colour because its a bit different, yes its SE-L. Not got adaptive cruise control though :(

I am really happy with it though. My other half tinted the windows today, he done a really good job, i will put pics up when he's finished. Still has the front to do as he ran out of time. perfectionist!!

Knitware, put a pic up of yours so i can have a look at it and the wheels. :)

I love the colour because its a bit different, yes its SE-L. Not got adaptive cruise control though :(

I am really happy with it though. My other half tinted the windows today, he done a really good job, i will put pics up when he's finished. Still has the front to do as he ran out of time. perfectionist!!

Knitware, put a pic up of yours so i can have a look at it and the wheels. :)

Hi, if you click my tag and go to gallery you'll see my car! They're multi spoke jobbies but I prefer the 'solid' type of wheel, easyer to clean! :D

I've only ever seen one caspian sky GS300, and that was at my dealer's so I'd imagine there's only a few in the country.

I think some bigger wheels should really set it off nicely, and I really like the subtle TTE bodykit too........LINK

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links