Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Smoked Head Lights And Side Repeaters

Hey all,

i know you can get smoked or graphite rear lenses from your local lexus dealer but can you get the same type of front headlight from them? is there anywhere that sells these or even angel eyes(dare i say it bmw syle :angry: ) and what about side repeaters can you get a smoked version of them. i know i'm asking a bit much now but where do you get clear fogs from? i am building my wish list at the moment and would like to know where to get the above bits from.

cheers

neil

neil, nort wanting to sound like im fobing you off, but if you do a search......these topics have been discussed before.

smoked headlights..no.......JDM black......yes

angel eyes....do a search :D

smoked side repeaters........never seen them

neil, nort wanting to sound like im fobing you off, but if you do a search......these topics have been discussed before.

smoked headlights..no.......JDM black......yes

angel eyes....do a search :D

smoked side repeaters........never seen them

the new US spec IS300 special edition called the "sport design" has black chrome front headlights with a blue tinted lens.

angel eyes- i can hook u up with a pair for about 250 to 270 us dollars, just pm me.

smoked side repeaters- yes there is a guy who sells them on is300.net i can get in touch who makes them (i hear they are high quality).

Hey Advance, im interested on the smoke side repeaters, since i got Black Chrome front and Rear light unit for my IS200 now, would love to match it with a pairs of smoke side repeaters too... PM me please Bro...thank

Hey Advance, im interested on the smoke side repeaters, since i got Black Chrome front and Rear light unit for my IS200 now, would love to match it with a pairs of smoke side repeaters too... PM me please Bro...thank

i will talk to my dealer at Flatline Graphixs who makes theses smoked side markers. Im am not positive but i think the price is 55 US dollars.

I can have them shipped to may place and then i can ship to you in the UK.

...like always, my services are free except you need to pay for your smoked clears and shipping cost to the UK, which doesnt not cost a lot.

i will contact you in a few days.

ADVANCE

got any piccies of your black chromes maz? would like to see them on your motor as not seen them on aztec fire....

advance, i think the side repeaters your refering to are not the same ones we have, yours are n the bumper...and are running lights, ours are behind the wheel arch and flash with the direction indicators

advance, i think the side repeaters your refering to are not the same ones we have, yours are n the bumper...and are running lights, ours are behind the wheel arch and flash with the direction indicators

OH, you are right. The US spec are different from yours..i totally forgot. Sorry guys

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links