Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trax...

rhaines

OK I have now spoken with TRAX and to get a Club only track session would be £750 with 50 Cars on track at a time so would mean each person would have to pay the following....

50 Cars = £15

40 Cars = £18.75

30 Cars = £25

20 Cars = £37.50

10 Cars = £75

If we have enough interest I could probably push the interest up by speaking with friends in some other Toyota Forum's so we would have enough the get 40 Cars out there, with the size of the track this shouldn't be too much of an issue....

For general admittance it is £8.50 in advance, it is very easy to book a stand so if we have enough interest we can do this straight away, as with Japfest we would need people's money in advance...

Could people please let me know as soon as possible whether they are interested and whether they would be interested in in a little pootle around Silverstone :)

This should be a bigger event than Japfest as all car clubs are invited....

I will pin this post and update it with people who are definately interested....

So far:

TOC

Ryan + 1 Passenger

Scot

Gus

Steve Ratcliffe

Dan - YarisTspot

LOC

Zee - now there's a surprise :whistling:

Kavey - possibly

Added...

Have dropped the idea of track time in favour of arranging that through another forum with more track support but would like to get a good stand presence for TOC & LOC if possible....

Just recieved the TRAX gumpf through the post....

Nice glossy intro and the following letter......

"The Ultimate car club track event is back on Sunday 7th September at the home of British motorsport – Silverstone Circuit. Following a record attendance of over 17,000 people last year, TRAX 2003 is set to be the biggest and best yet.

We’re writing to ask you to put a date in your club’s event schedule and to reserve your place as part of the UK’s foremost outdoor performance and modified car event.

With the huge trade area, massive owners’ club displays, all day track action, 0-60 sprint test and much more, your members are always guaranteed a great day out at TRAX. And this year we’re giving you even more of what you want, with track time on the full Grand Prix circuit and a second 0-60 sprint test.

The club entry is just £8.50 per person – a massive 50% saving on the gate price. This includes a vehicle pass enabling your members to show off their cars to thousands of like-minded enthusiasts. What better way is there to promote your club and gain new members ? And if you haven’t already thought about it, why not hold your club’s national day at TARX? There’s more than enough space and you couldn’t get a better venue!

Full booking information is enclosed, but should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.

The TRAX Team"

Looks like a monster of a day

• 2 months later...

OK - this isn't long now......... do we have a club stand or should I expect to park with some other club..........? :unsure:

Anyone else planning on going.........? :huh:

I'll come along as a spectator :whistling:

Come on you boys with s/chargers, here's you chance to see how wisely you have spent your cash :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk