Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well Working Again Today Busy Day

ormi

well working again today on the plus side i got paid for working but i was really giving the car a good clean!!even done the inside today.

polish on the car

p2111091039.jpg

polish off and various pics!sorry i'm board and the wifes kept on at work...shes attending a double fatal.:shock:(boy racers in a corsa didn't make a bend)

p2111091357.jpg

p2111091356.jpg

p211109135701.jpg

p2111091401.jpg

p2111091436.jpg

p211109143601.jpg

and after all the hard work is was raining when i opened the door!!!!

p211109152201.jpg

ORMI...........You have a VERY nice looking motor and that's a fact, l really envy the polished bodywork.

Just one query though...........what advantage do the bonnet 'gas pistons' have over the normal steel rod that is fitted at the factory ?

Keep up the good work !

Barrie

drbarrie99@aol.com

ORMI...........You have a VERY nice looking motor and that's a fact, l really envy the polished bodywork.

Just one query though...........what advantage do the bonnet 'gas pistons' have over the normal steel rod that is fitted at the factory ?

Keep up the good work !

Barrie

drbarrie99@aol.com

thanks very much mateys, the gas struts push the bonnet up and holds it up when you realese the catch mate,i got them for cheap and got them just for the look really.the engine bay will look better with the charger in it!! :winky: :winky:

i prob polish it too much every time i have some spare time i'm out poilshing it,today i think i will remove the front fogs and do them black like the headlights.

also might be changing my private number plate L8XSS(lexus) found an other one M5 0RMY

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links