Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Unbeleivable....

I'm trying to fill up my driver's license. Not with points, but with ability to drive different vehicles. I want to be able to drive everything. SO......I was browsing forums for HGV information, and came across this. It's an anti-HGV forum. Many people are fairly objective, but this woman stuck out like a sore thumb - and the terrible thing is, she's actually proud of it.

The following quote is taken from here

What a great site!. Finally, I find I'm not the only one who detests these steel monsters that choke up our roads making unnecessary journeys on our roads.

It takes me over 35 minutes taking my children, Samantha and Jake, to the nearest prep school, in my 3 litre Shogun, and I am constantly being held up by juggernauts. They even have the temerity to wave their fists and shout while I and the other Parents have our little morning chat outside the school. It is not our fault that we have to double-park outside the school gates. The council should provide more parking for us, as we pay over o150 per year road tax.

I certainly do my bit to wind these so-called Drivers up!.

I like to leave it to the last possible moment to leave the motorway. How we laugh when it forces one of the blighters to slam on his brakes to avoid colliding with us, as he creeps along the left hand lane at just over 50 MPH.

Another jolly wheeze is sitting in the middle lane of the motorway not letting them pass, as I understand that they are not allowed in the fastlane.

I don't know why we have these great big trucks anyway, as 20 small friendly transit vans will take the load of one of these monsters , and employing 20 dole scroungers, and running 20 small petrol engines has to be better for the environment and the economy surely?

I have to go now, as I need to collect my husband from the railway station, we are going shopping for some fresh fruit from the continent, heaven knows how it gets here so fresh, and so cheaply. I can only imagine it comes on one of those nice foreign lorries, filled with the cheap, non polluting diesel they sell over there!!

definatly a joke post

i used to drive trucks for a living

one day i was in the back and i had left the engine running... this woman stop.. gets out of her car and starts having a go at me for leaving the engine running as it is not good for the enviroment.

whjat she forgot is she left her car running too. She felt so stupid when i pointed that out.

HGV will cost you a packet pal! or LGV should i say

I am considering doing a test to you an excavator... seems like good fun and always something to fall back on if things go wrong

I have HGV (class 2, not sure if the classes are still the same anymore), track vehicle, PCV II. All stems from my days as a vehicle mechanic (long and distant past).

Love the story about the woman complaining Steve had left his engine running :D

It's a sad world we live in, I wonder if that stupid woman know's what that stopping distance is for a 42 tonne truck that trampping on at 60 mph+, if she does and keeps pulling strokes like she has mentioned, then she ain't gonna be around for much longer.

From a Class 1 Licence Holder who loves trucks. The bigger the better and size does matter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know the stopping distance of a 42 TONNE TRUCK AND IT IS,ENT THE TWO FOOT THAT THE :tsktsk: BEHIND IN THE LORRY GIVES me every time i hit a big hill on the motorway in my van.Why do lorries do this ,it seems if the come up behind something slower than them they feel obliged to sit right up thier **** and prove what big tough men they are :angry: .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links