Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Touch Up Paint

Jimbo

The code is "Two Zero Two" and can be ordered fro your nearest Lexus or Toyota dealer as a

Paint stick

PZ448-S2020-09

or a

Spray can

PZ448-C2020-15

The code is "Two Zero Two" and can be ordered fro your nearest Lexus or Toyota dealer as a

Paint stick

PZ448-S2020-09

or a

Spray can

PZ448-C2020-15

There you go

:D and thanks to you to.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought all lexus and toyotas came with a can of paint like the one in my boot or did they stop this on the later cars :huh:

No Lexus or Toyota's come with touch up paint now

:) Thanks Chris for offering, but i'll wait abit longer and give them the benefit of the doubt, they have promised to phone me when its in.

Also the big 'H' stores in this area don't do any lexus paints.

I'll let you know when and if it comes in.

Cheers Jim :)

I thought all lexus and toyotas came with a can of paint like the one in my boot or did they stop this on the later cars  :huh:

No Lexus or Toyota's come with touch up paint now

thats strange!

mine didnt come with any,

but i went down to the salesman and said "wheres my paint"

he ordered me a can and gave it to me F.O.C

bloody nice chap :D

Do the big 'H' do exact colour match :ph34r:

Yes.. the Exact match, i gave them the code that was on the tin of touch up, they looked it up on the pc and hey presto.. would you like that in a spray or tin sir...both :blink:

Yes.. the Exact match, i gave them the code that was on the tin of touch up, they looked it up on the pc and hey presto.. would you like that in a spray or tin sir...both 

Fargo did the big 'H' have to order the paint or did you get it off the shelf?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links