Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Everyone

Just had to tell everyone my new GS430 Sport arrived yesterday and looks and goes like the puppies dangly bits. Stonkin 18" wheels with nice fat PZero's. She definately looks the part.

I haven't driven it today as I was working in central B'ham and was scared of some ***** banging a door into her lovely shiny sides. So in a minute I'm off outside to play with my new toy!

B) :P :D

Just finished playing

I was sad to see my GS300 go but this really makes up for it.

Finished putting all my bits on now

Can also recommend Lexus Coventry and their staff.

GS430 Sport??

The Lexus website says it doesn't exist (yet)?

Nice all the same - I drove the 430 SE at the Open Road and that thing shifts!

I know, but it does!

I wasn't sure if the wheels would suit, they are the "OZ" wheels badged for Lexus - but now it's here I'm sold. P Zero's give it a good look too, and seem to handle well.

Can't wait for the engine to loosen up a bit as it's like a rocket now, and I'm told they get better!

B)

Thats one of the nicest looking GS's I've seen. Is the sport much more expensive than the standard GS430?

Its a lot more expensive than the states - know that for a fact.

Fully loaded GS430 Sports Design from the US is $55,000 - about £33k stirling.

Fully loaded GS430 SE in UK is £40k stirling - sports design pricing not available.

Its a lot more expensive than the states - know that for a fact.

Fully loaded GS430 Sports Design from the US is $55,000 - about £33k stirling.

Fully loaded GS430 SE in UK is £40k stirling - sports design pricing not available.

Its SO :tsktsk: unfair...

and how much is the IS300 in the US I wonder??

The standard GS430 SE with met paint is about £40500, but the sport mods add an extra £2500.

First new car I have actually bought, I've had a few company cars before but it makes all the difference when it's yours.

But what an engine! I keep lifting the bonnet for a look!

I have just spent the last three hours washing and waxing it although it's only two day old! Paintwork seems to be better finished than my old GS which was a 2000 model in the same colour.

My other half is fed up with me fetching her out to have another look at how well it shines!

She say's I give the car more attention than her and wants to be re-incarnated ( pardon the pun) as my next car!

Me thinks it's the rubbing down with the leather that she really fancies!

Here's to a nice sunny weekend with shiny motors! B)

With My Annorack on I have to say that Lexus built these GS430s hoping they would have the springs sorted. I am reliably informed that they never did get the suspension quite right so the cars are being sold as GS430 SE "with Sport Pack"

Caroline had one for a while which I use to fill up for her. as good an excuse as any for a craft drive ;) But seriously, it was the cream! If I could bring myself to buy the same car twice that would be what I would have! not SOOO much quicker but OHHH so refined!!

Now all yo need is the matching SCand you are set!

Loz

One week in and I'm still smiling every time I go near it!

Did about 200 miles yesterday to sunny Leeds and back

Took it steady execpt when so plonker in a Omega sat on my tail on the M42, just tickle the pedal and watch fade into the distance - Luvly!

Even averaged 27mpg! which was up to 29 till the Omega came up!

One thing, above all else, that keeps impressing me is just how quite this engine is

Sorry to keep going on but my wife says she is already tired of me wittering on about it! :) :) B)

Hi there,

When you talk about the sports design, is this the same as the L tuned pacakges? I have seen the L-tuned and it definitly looks the the same as your nice car.

The L tuned come with the OZ Lexus badged wheels, verrrry nice. I have different wheels on my GS too but still cannot locate centre caps with a Lexus logo.

All the best with your 430!

Lecati

I assume it is!

All the documentation I have when I ordered it etc. was stated as Sport. I'm loving it, creamy engine superb performance and it looks great. All it lacks is a tiptronic style box and it would be purrrrrrrrrrfect!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links