Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is300

Rory

Car is looking very smart indeed.

I have one question. Where did you get your grill from? i believe mine was once the same grill but now looks like this.....

picture014d.jpg

I like this grill and was hoping to get the same one again but havent come across it anywhere.

• 1 month later...

Its a standard Sport Grille, yours is too, i'm presuming whoever did yours just had the same idea as me, the little L badge is just taken from a wheel centre cap

so which grille is on yours now then?

Cheers,

I'd have to roll the arches to lower it due to the offset I think, the fronts protrude a few mill too lol, body kit is a few months off but I've got front lip and sides already, just waitin for the rear lip and some funds to have it sprayed and fitted

• 1 month later...

LOL thats my little game over, yeh mate, altho the chrome tip just makes the backbox more obvious that it could do with a clean, but i'm hopin to just hide that with a rear lip when I got the cash

LOL thats my little game over, yeh mate, altho the chrome tip just makes the backbox more obvious that it could do with a clean, but i'm hopin to just hide that with a rear lip when I got the cash

Just wondering where did you get the chrome tip from? I have seen a few on eBay but am unsure.

Ian

got mine off eBay but it is the OEM one that was made for the IS i believe, I don't know much about how well the others that are on eBay fit, but I had this same type on my old IS and couldn't get it off when I px'd it, so I knew this was the right one when I saw it,

paid £25 for it which I believe may have been more than they cost new but they never come up so I didn't mind buying it while its rare

• 3 months later...

Looks really good. Have you photoshoped the bit below the numberplate black in your profile picture?

as above - i was wonderin the same - bumper lookin very legano look in your avatar rory - looks good ,, i take it you got the bonnet all sorted now since the mishap ?

Looks really good, I notice your selling another set on fleabay, tempting as there the right colour for my car!!! :winky:

also available on here in the fs section, my cost price for members

Looks really good. Have you photoshoped the bit below the numberplate black in your profile picture?

as above - i was wonderin the same - bumper lookin very legano look in your avatar rory - looks good ,, i take it you got the bonnet all sorted now since the mishap ?

What mishap? :P

photoshop requires skills beyond what I posess, lol, I used paint on the avatar, haven't decided whether or not I should black it out, also blacked out the bars on the grille on it too, a black sport grille may suffice there...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links