Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

its been a while i thought i'll post some pics.

i have made few changes to car . pictures are in order with all little changes.

WHEN I BOUGHT IT

809c_1.jpg

FIRST STEP LOTS OF WAX AND POLISH

P1020103.jpg

P1020106.jpg

P1020118.jpg

P1020120.jpg

P1020138.jpg

P1020143.jpg

CUSTOM MADE EXHAUST FITTED

P1020225.jpg

P1020237.jpg

GOLD BADGES RE BADGED AS GS430

P1020647.jpg

FRONT GRILL PAINTED BLACK

P1020654.jpg

P1020657.jpg

P1020666.jpg

P1020783.jpg

BUMPERS REPAINTED FRONT AND REAR AND OTHER TOUCH UPS

P1020812.jpg

REAR LIGHTS CHANGED, 8000K HID KIT, YELLOW FOGS, CLEAR SIDE REPEATERS AND BLUE LED SIDE LIGHTS

P1020876.jpg

P1020887.jpg

P1020890.jpg

18" ROLTA ALLOY WHEELS ADDED

P1020962.jpg

P1020964.jpg

P1020987.jpg

P1020989.jpg

P1020962.jpg

Looks nice but I still don't understand why you rebadged it as a GS 430.

GS430 look alike. i was also struggling to find golden gs300 badges and found these 430 in gold so i thought why not lets stick them on . unless you lift bonnet you cant really tell if its 300 or 430.

GS430 look alike. i was also struggling to find golden gs300 badges and found these 430 in gold so i thought why not lets stick them on . unless you lift bonnet you cant really tell if its 300 or 430.

The "R" reg might be a clue unless people assume it's a cherished plate.

The "R" reg might be a clue unless people assume it's a cherished plate.

very valid point... didnt think about that one

hmmm...i think im gona get rid of lexus and gs430 badge just keep L in middle.

Iv'e just seen this on Piston Heads, why are you selling it? :o

i have seen one aristo MK2 for sale which i really really fancy. so hoping to sell mine and buy this aristo. only reason im selling my car is to buy this aristo but i am not desperate to sell my car and not desperate to buy this aristo.

i will let my car go only if i get my asking price but i have got this funny feeling that no body is gona offer me that sort of money :)

Iv'e just seen this on Piston Heads, why are you selling it? :o

i have seen one aristo MK2 for sale which i really really fancy. so hoping to sell mine and buy this aristo. only reason im selling my car is to buy this aristo but i am not desperate to sell my car and not desperate to buy this aristo.

i will let my car go only if i get my asking price but i have got this funny feeling that no body is gona offer me that sort of money :)

I think it looks a fair price considering the quality of your car. Good luck with the sale!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links