Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Is A Good Lexus Colour?

MeisterR

Okay guys, doing a bit of work on my SC430 and I am looking for some opinion out there.

The car will be in for a compete repaint, and that mean I get to choose any colour that I want.

The problem is.... don't know what colour I want.

The best colour I have found seems to be the Starfire Pearl White off the newer Lexus.

I do want a pearl white, but it is a very difficult colour as there are so many shade... especially those creamy yellow shade that I don't really like.

Any idea for a striking colour, yet subtle and sophisticated?

Or I can just chrome vinyl wrap the entire car... that would be striking enough! :tomato:

Please don't go for the chrome wrap!

Yep the pearl white (arctic pearl) or caspian sky (one of my favourite colours) are the two I'd choose between. Although does it have to be lexus paint? Aston Martin do a really nice pearl white on the V8 Vantage........

Aston Martin do a really nice pearl white on the V8 Vantage........

Tell me more. :)

So far the best pearl white I find is the Starfire Pearl White From Lexus.

I don't need it to be a Lexus colour, but that seems to be the only Pearl White that is actually white, but you can see the pearl in it.

Alot of white pearl white just hide all the pearl, so it looks like a flat white. Other one turn creamy colour and I hate that. :(

I actually don't have a clue what the colour is, so Steve's guess above is the best I've got. I'll have a look though and see if I can figure out what colour it is, only know I've seen it a few times and it looks great, especially in the sun :)

Went down to a lexus dealer earlier to look at a few colour in person.

Looks like the Artic Pearl White (077) doesn't look bad at all.

In USA it is call the StarFire Pearl White (077) so we got a different name, but the colour code is the same.

Not a bad colour at all... anyone got a few pictures of their IS/GS in the flesh with that colour?

Would be good to get some owners opinion on that colour also.

The 2007 Pebble Beach edition was arctic pearl and it looked fantastic, I remember seeing one at the dealers when I was on holiday in Canada and loved it with the red leather interior and the piano black dash.........

2007%20lexus%20sc430%20pebble%20beach%20edition%20_1_.jpg

2007%20lexus%20sc430%20pebble%20beach%20edition%20_2_.jpg

2007%20lexus%20sc430%20pebble%20beach%20edition%20_10_.jpg

2007%20lexus%20sc430%20pebble%20beach%20edition%20_9_.jpg

I think the morning frost is the aston colour I was talking about, hard to tell in pics but it does look quite good as well

9GD12072.jpg

I actually really like caspian sky as well, but can understand it's not to everyone's tastes

lexus_gs_3001_3_big.jpg

• 1 month later...

the white is good maybe worth a look at tvr colour chart they have colours that seem a little bit diffrent also may sound cheap but your local Halfords store will mix any colour as will many places so you can basicly pick your own colour you can in some cases name the colour there is a astra coupe near me with a white with gold flakes in it when clean polished its amazing i was going take pic but have not seen car for couple weeks ok hope this helped you think as respray done correct not cheap goodluck remember post pics when done always nice to see others hard work

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links