Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Maxpower Live

Chris.S

Just me, Fever his mate (sorry Forgot his name) and a couple of guys I took

Very poor show with just two Lexi's pulling onto the carpark.

OI i was there chris, remember

saw a black Lex IS wit some aftermarket alloys on it and a standard lookin blue IS pullin into the car park

cars of the show

1-the silver LAMBO MURCIELAGO (phoenix gold demo car)

2-the gorgeous NISSAN 350z kitted up to the SH*T and sittin on 20's!!! think i mite get it wen i change the LEX.!!!

3-NISSAN SKYLINE R34 with 890BHP, over 1000BHP with the NOS, £130,000!!!!

best exhaust i saw was on the second level on an AUDI A4 (new shape)- 4 exhausts on the left side but with the audi rings over them (sorry bit hard to explain but words dnt do it justice!!)

LOVELY FEMALES 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winky: :winky:

Just me, Fever his mate (sorry Forgot his name) and a couple of guys I took

Very poor show with just two Lexi's pulling onto the carpark.

Did you have a good time at the show Chris? :)

We had a great time, myself and Chris held up the LOC name!! Very disappointed in the rest who didn't turn up!! <_< :P

No worries by the way Chris, Kenny was with me. Still we enjoyed ourselves!! Lots of things which caught our attention eh matey!! ;)

What did you think of the Cruise Strip, pretty mad eh? My personal favorite was the Nissan 300ZX's doing burn outs!! :D And of course the Spearmint Rhino girls!!! <_<

I got some good piccies of the new Nemesis Design IS200 at the end of the day Chris.....Mat © they are planning to put a Nissan 200 engine in it with 700bhp....don't let them get away with that!! You have to be quicker...and first!! :D

Sorry Buddy,

got Banjaxed! hd to go to the Harwood hillclimb... tried to get a few together for run up to stoke...er mean, I saw big pimpin was trying to get a crew together but Was not able to partake...

Was it anygood?

Loz :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk