Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving Badly - In Front Of The Police.

Just got back in an hour ago.

On the way home, pull up to a roundabout (3 lanes).

I was going straight on - so was in lane 2.

Had a copper behind me, and a black fiesta in lane 1 - turning left you would presume?

Nice big gap (road was quite) - so we go.

Fiesta doesn't turn left - sorta drifts into my lane.

So, I slow down - I presume hes going striaght on, and I prefer to not crash into cars.

Then - it swings violently in front of me - brakes on - :tsktsk: ing muppet is turning right!

Now - this is bad, if not downright dangerous driving - completely incorrect lane usage, and no indicators - not to mention swerving violently in front of another vehicle (no indicating at all by the way).

All done right in front of a panda car.

3 guesses what the copper did?

(little clue - not a :tsktsk: :tsktsk: ing thing!)

C,mon!

we are all too old to be thinking the the world is fair.

I mean if it were fair, I'd have £4.2million pounds under my bed right now.... and an SC 430 outside... :zee:

Only £4.2M :whistling::lol:

Pigs are useless, surely you have noticed, as many times as ive used them not once did they provide me with any confidence in their service. I got jumped by a guy 3 years older then me, we had a fight, and i got the better of him. He ran off, came back with a 9 inch combat knife, similar to rambos, tried slashing me and fortunatily i was a faster runner, he threatened to kill me and then blew out a few windows on my car. I got no money back and he got a few hours comunity service. What happens if he caught me? He was full of rage and his face was red, from anger and the cut i gave him on his face. Also it was an unprovoked attack. Im suprised i didnt get done for self defence. :angry:

*** damn that pisses me off!!!

The same thing happened to me the other day...i was ready and waiting for it too....which was most lucky, otherwise he would have taken the front of my car off!! :angry:

Slammed on the horn and he didn't even bat an eyelid!! :angry::angry:

we are all too old to be thinking the the world is fair.

True Loz.

but then I am not talking about fair - I am talking about doing your job!

not saying he should have been sent down - but surely the coppers job in this situation was to pull him over and have a quiet word, explaining what he did wrong - after all, he did nearly cause an accident.

It was also about 10:30 - so drink driving was not an impossibilty.

I mean if it were fair, I'd have £4.2million pounds under my bed right now.... and an SC 430 outside... :zee:

only going to tell us what you would have under the bed mate?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links