Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can Anybody Help?..............part Number Required

Hi all

The story goes like this..........

Gave the 300 a good detail over Friday and Saturday, lent the car to my missus on Sunday, thought I'd give it a quick wipe over in the afternoon and noticed one of the chrome 'L' badges has fallen off one of the wheels.

The wheels were refurbed about 4 months ago and by the looks of it, these badges only pop in and are held by three lugs/pins.

Does anybody have a part number for these bagdes (thinking I may as well buy 4) or know if they are available with or without the actual centre cap?

Thanks in advance :winky:

Hi all

Gave the 300 a good detail over Friday and Saturday, lent the car to my missus on Sunday, thought I'd give it a quick wipe over in the afternoon and noticed one of the chrome 'L' badges has fallen off one of the wheels.

The wheels were refurbed about 4 months ago and by the looks of it, these badges only pop in and are held by three lugs/pins.

Does anybody have a part number for these bagdes (thinking I may as well buy 4) or know if they are available with or without the actual centre cap?

Hi try toyodiy.com you should find the part numbers on there.

You can definitely buy the centre caps separately, don't think you can get the little chrome L on it's own though.

Send ACLex a PM and I'm sure he can sort you out.

Hi all

Hi matey

I work in a Toyota dealership with access to Lexus on our electronic parts catalouge... ;)

if you let me know what type i can give you the part number

hope this helps

logobz.jpg

Bingo!

Type B's matey, looks like I'll have to get the full centre cap complete with emblem then.

They'll just need taking to the wheel shop to be sprayed to match the wheels.

Thanks

Type B:

For Ali Wheel part number: 42603-53030

Looks like the Lexus retail price is £16.20+ vat

Good luck

Spurts

Bingo!

Type B's matey, looks like I'll have to get the full centre cap complete with emblem then.

Thanks

Type B:

Good luck

Spurts

Close :) £16.58 + vat

Andy

Bingo!

Thanks

Type B:

Good luck

Spurts

Close :) £16.58 + vat

Andy

Bloody price increase ;) (EPC still a little out!lol)

Type A look like the ones from the 16's on the S model

I HAVE A LITTLE 'L' SPARE, PM ME YOUR ADDRESS

I kept my centre caps when I sold my old wheels, as I used one of the little L's on my sport grille (which also fell off when I bumped it, but I have at least 2 left so u can have one

Hi all

The two side lugs should be glued in,with the centre lug being just a locating lug.

I kept my centre caps when I sold my old wheels, as I used one of the little L's on my sport grille (which also fell off when I bumped it, but I have at least 2 left so u can have one

Very kind of you Rory :winky:

PM sent mate

You the man!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links