Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice Needed On Personal Problem, Please Help

IZZZY

I’m at a bit of a loss as to what to do. This maybe a strange place to flag such a personal matter up but you all seem like a pretty level headed lot so I thought I’d cast the net and see what advice I got.

Ok, deep breath…..

For sometime now I've suspected that my mrs may be having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends, you don't know them".

I always used to keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the house although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went crazy, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her.

Around the time she was due home I decided to hide behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So, …. do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself???

Heck, that's really sad, but I think she is beyond saving. Once these sort of things take hold the next step is the scrapheap for you. You might as well go out and get a new one. There is nothing quite like a nice new body.

as the guys say mate,could be time for a new car !! once they rust you may cover it up a bit but that kinda problem allways returns,,,,your next car will probably rust eventually as well unfortunately cos thats what cars do a lot is rust - try and be a bit more picky next time you look around but in truth it is very hard to find a good un - or you could of course patch it up a bit and carry on,many do as the saying goes,,better the devil you know- good luck mate

Heck, that's really sad, but I think she is beyond saving. Once these sort of things take hold the next step is the scrapheap for you. You might as well go out and get a new one. There is nothing quite like a nice new body.

I agree!

just trade her in for a newer model every couple of years ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links