Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Southern Convoy

Fidgits

Okay, we are arranging a southern convoy up to JAE on the Friday.

Provisonal Route:

:excl: Leave Devizes (the Wharf Car Park) at 1pm

Aim to arrive around 12-30! The Wharf car park is signed up Wharf theatre as you enter Devizes. Its just past Wadworths brewery next to motorway tyres.

Up onto the M4

Meet Point M4/A34 Services ..

Exit time -> 2pm!

-> A34 -> Oxford

:excl:Meet Point A34 Peartree exchange..

Exit time -> 3pm

:excl: M40 -> A43 Meet Point Cherwell Valley Services M40

:excl:Meet Point M1 Northampton Services (J15a) ..

Exit time -> 5-30pm!!

M40 J15 -> Billing.

The members so far are:

LOC

Me

Mrs Mop

Bazza ............... meeting M40 Chewell valley serv

Tony H .............. meeting M1 Northampton serv

TOC

Rhaines............ meeting Oxford

Roadrunner

Badger

Scot .............meeting oxford

YarisTpot

If anyone wants to join us, let me know, the route can be modified to meet peoples requests.

:excl: notes confirmed meet points

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we have a route now, any comments welcome.

your a muppet :P

Obviously Ryan meant You're (meaning You are) and not your (meaning belonging to you).

The lack of a beginning of sentence capital was also fully intended of course.

Now, who was the muppet again ? :shifty:

:D :D :withstupid:

Okay, we have a route now, any comments welcome.

your a muppet :P

Obviously Ryan meant You're (meaning You are) and not your (meaning belonging to you).

The lack of a beginning of sentence capital was also fully intended of course.

Now, who was the muppet again ? :shifty:

:D :D :withstupid:

Ian stated that comments were welcome. :P

OI!!! I'm not a southerner!! :P

I'm as northern as they come.. I just happen to live down here... but that doesn't mean I don't love a good meat n tattie pie :P

im new to all this jap car business! i had a MGTF befor i saw the light and got my IS200. So could someone tell me a bit more about this jae thing ?

iv been on the website and all they tell you is that its gonna be better than last year so not a great deal of help that ?

It is simply the greatest car meet of the year (in the world.. ever)

a 3-day event, aimed at Jap motors, sexy women, sun, beer, laughs a plenty...

If you like cars/beer you have to come...

LOL.. if you search the forum there are a number of posts about JAE but in brief it's the biggest Jap Car show in the UK, held once a year at Billing Autodrome during the last weekend of July.

Over 2500 cars will be attending the show with most people staying in hotels or camping on site. Massive firework display on the Saturday night, massive amounts of drinking and of course shed loads of monster jap cars of all descriptions.

If your only going to do one car show a year this is defaintely the mother of all jap car shows and not one to be missed....

99% definately going to be there. I live in the Medway Towns in Kent, so will go clockwise up the M25 and meet you somewhere on the M1.

What's the name of the services at the M1/M25 junction? I can picture them - the ones that used to have the F1 shop there that's now closed down.

I didn't think there was services at M1/M25... you might be thinking of M25/A1??

The Travelodge is about 3 mins up the M1 anyway, you pull off the M1, head down a Dual carrigeway, and it's 200 yards on the left, just before a petrol station...

ROUTE HAS BEEN MODIFIED.....

Please check and confirm where you will meet us...

We currently have 2 meet points where no-one is meeting us...

If you do not post your intention, then these meet points will be deleted...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk