Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Body Kit

Bobba77

Morning all

Decided to have a look around for a body kit for my is. Didn't have much looking around a certain auction site so tried my luck with Lexus. I sent out e.mails to each of the three dealerships in the north east Newcastle Carlise and Middlesbrough. Carlise didn't bother to reply, Newcastle weren't interested but the Middlesbrough branch was really help full said he would look into it and reply with availability and price. Anyway he did reply

front skirt £146.37

rear skirt £175 .86

side skirts £337.52

When i asked what they were he said they weren't TRD,TTE etc but didn't say what they were. He couldn't send me the pictures but offered to show me them if I popped down to Teeside to see him. Hours drive to see pictures on a pc????? So not sure what Body Kit this could be?

when I had my car in for repair last year the chap said my TRD kit was just the Lexus Sport kit, its just that we all know it as the TRD one, so it could be the TRD, they just may not call it that

If it's the skirts, they're TRD - the dealers just don't know all this TRD/TTE stuff, they know them as "parts" :lol:

TTE is a full replacement front bumper, a slightly different rear skirt and a small lip spoiler.

Best to get the part numbers off here of the ones you want, and just ask them directly as part numbers rather than the description of what it is.

According to japanparts.com the TRD styling kit sold at uk car dealers are listed as 'toyota' items not TRD whereas TRD is listed seperately, no mention of TRD side skirts though?? where as the TRD from spoiler looks like thisTRD spoiler pic looks very different from the 'TRD' spoiler sold at car dealers & very expensive on that site!

According to japanparts.com the TRD styling kit sold at uk car dealers are listed as 'toyota' items not TRD whereas TRD is listed seperately, no mention of TRD side skirts though?? where as the TRD from spoiler looks like thisTRD spoiler pic looks very different from the 'TRD' spoiler sold at car dealers & very expensive on that site!

Interesting, but the people "in the know" have always said the skirts are TRD, I have nothing to go on except what they have said :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links