Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Eibach's Fitted Today

I finally got my hands on the Group Buy Eibach springs and spent the day fitting them today. With the help of a mate it only took us nearly 9 hours :blink: to fit, yes 9 long gruelling hours :duh: Both of us had not done this kind of work before and were well pleased once we had completed it.

I am now sitting 30mm lower and I must say it looks superb. Have lost a little on the comfort, but the handling, especially round corners is fantastic. It looks great too. If you're wondering whether to lower your car or not, I would recommend that you got for it. :winky:

Will post some 'before and after' piccies soon.

Ifraz B)

how much are these springs running at price wise

how much are these springs running at price wise

They were part of a Group Buy deal arranged by one of the moderator blokes on here. :D

You'll find out all about Group Buys on the Main Forum page.

Have a look at this thread for info on the Eibach Group Buy.

Eibach Group Buy

Just one of the advantages of being a GOLD member, as you need to be a GOLD member to participate in a Group Buy.

To join GOLD see HERE

• 4 weeks later...
:offtopic: I know, but, DaveEllen, what car you got - is it in the Gallery? I am from Beckenham, if you drive to Bromely, do you live round there - haven't notice any major cars!

How much for a set for the GS 300 Mk2 I am deffo in the market for some now

I'm not that impressed with the Eibachs on my '98 GS. Looks better and corners without as much body roll but lost some of the comfort and doesn't sort out the crashing over bumps that the original car suffers from.

I test drove a GS430 yesterday on the Lexus Open Road event and that was much better. I guess the suspension has been stiffened on the 430 and that with a combination of better shocks and the 17" wheels made the car feel much more solid and stable.

If you want to change your springs I would recommend upgrading the shocks as well. I have read a few comments from people in the US who suggest the same thing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links