Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tune-up Parts

Dor

Hello everybody. First I must say that this site is one of the best sites I have ever visited with regards to providing information and navigating through it. I live in Trinidad in the West-Indies where the temperature is always between 18 degrees celsius and 36 degrees celsius.

I searched the site for the information but didn't get the part numbers. I am receiving my used Altezza from Japan today and I need all the information I can get about the tune-up parts example type of plugs(I know it is Denso iridium but which one), type of plug wires, oil type whether it be Amsoil, Mobil1, etc and the viscosity index i.e 10w30, etc, brand of oil filter, brand of fuel filter, brand of disc brake pads, etc.. I would need all the part number and serial numbers so I can order them online.

I cannot wait to enjoy my new vehicle. Thanks in advance for the information.

Hi DOR and welcome to the club,

Now i'm not an Altezza owner but as nobody has answered your post

the best info i can give you is to pm GOLD club member kavey(top bloke)

as he has a tezza and can give you all the info you want. B) B)

between 18 degrees celsius and 36 degrees celsius.

you lucky :tsktsk: enjoy the sun my man its pi**ing down in GB

• 2 weeks later...

I think the lack of answers posted here are because it's hard to provide you with the necessary part no's you might be looking for, even though one of our moderators works for a Lexus dealer and has access to Toyota part no's.

For example, I have a full parts list for the IS300, and many of those parts will fit the Altezza.

However, as I'm sure you are aware, the IS200 and IS300 use different engines than the Altezza RS version.

But even if you do get the necessary part no's, searching on the net won't necessarily bring you up decent prices nevermind suppliers.

However, if you are going to search for parts, here are some facts you will need to know about your car :-

The Altezza RS200 uses the 3S-GE engine so you'll need to ask for parts suitable for that. i.e. oil filter etc.

(1G-FE on the Altezza AS200 and IS200, and 2JZ-GE on the IS300)

The chasis ref on the Altezza is known as the SXE-10. (GXE-10 on the IS)

With regard to brake pads and disks, they are common to the IS200/300, so ask for parts suitable for the Lexus IS, as these will fit also.

Have a look through this site for some TRD performance parts and part no's for the Altezza.

See HERE

With regard to the oil type and viscosity, I think your best bet it to start with your local Toyota dealer, give him the VIN number of your car, and tell him what parts your looking for etc. He should be able to help you.

Sorry I can't be of much better help....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links