Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

get her a moped , she'll save a fortune that way.

don't forget to do your local speed bumps on your test drives :P.

the dealers love giving you their own routes to follow for a reason.

whiplash from having sucky suspension outweighs any cost of ownership from my perspective.

Any decent dealer will let you pick your own route! We took a Micra and Fiesta out a couple of years ago and went on our own route. Took a new i30 out and were told they needed it back about 3 hours later (unnacompanied) and found the car so good for a smaller car that I bought it for her.

Yep ive been lucky with test drives, only one accompanied and most i picked my route allowing me a 70mph stretch.

It looks like we've decided on a new car so will definatly be selling mine, will get a addy posted up on the weekend.

Steve.

Yep ive been lucky with test drives, only one accompanied and most i picked my route allowing me a 70mph stretch.

It looks like we've decided on a new car so will definatly be selling mine, will get a addy posted up on the weekend.

Steve.

Hope it goes well for you. I'm in a similar quandary....only doing 5k a year between the GS and i30 so my GS may be going soon too! :(

Dave the i30 is one on my short list. How do u find it ?. Id be getting a new 1.4 comfort.

My car will be listed for sale some time over the w/end if all goes to plan.

Steve.

Very good value car. Our's is a 1.4 Comfort. electric windows all round, elec heated mirrors, good build quality. Real time mpg is about 38 round town, 45-50 motorway but I tend to be heavy on right foot. Steady 70(ish)mph to Manchester Airport then return after 2 weeks gave 45 avge but 50 on way up with little traffic. Ample boot, comfortable on longish run and not too noisy but not a patch on my GS430 obviously. We looked at several cars before deciding on the i30 and have no regrets. Bought new Nov 2009 and only done 4k but no problems.

Hope things go well whatever you finally decide on but to me the i30 would be the choice if doing it again.

I have had 6 Hyundai including I20 and 1.4 I30-My wife currently has a I10- and none have given any trouble. I currently use a 1.6 diesel for work(driving instructor), which averages 55mpg. The 1.4 gave around 40 which considering the low gear use and constant stop starting was good. It did 39k in 12 months with no problems at all. I

Whilst they are not in the same league as the LS they are solid reliable cars at a reasonable price.

Oh yes, and they have a 5 year warranty with no mileage restriction--better than a Lexus!!!!!

I too am about to sell my Ls but only cos I need something higher to help with knee and back problems, the RX seems ideal.

Good luck whatever you choose,

Pete

I have had 6 Hyundai including I20 and 1.4 I30-My wife currently has a I10- and none have given any trouble. I currently use a 1.6 diesel for work(driving instructor), which averages 55mpg. The 1.4 gave around 40 which considering the low gear use and constant stop starting was good. It did 39k in 12 months with no problems at all. I

Whilst they are not in the same league as the LS they are solid reliable cars at a reasonable price.

Oh yes, and they have a 5 year warranty with no mileage restriction--better than a Lexus!!!!!

I too am about to sell my Ls but only cos I need something higher to help with knee and back problems, the RX seems ideal.

Good luck whatever you choose,

Pete

Hi Fellow Lexuns or ex fellow Lexuns

I am starting to feel this thread is losing its direction the point of this forum is to discuss the Lexus Cars and all this talk of 1.4 this and french that is not really Lexus is it.

We all have decisions to make in life and changing cars for whatever reason is one of them but to bring one's wife into the arena of ridicule over the choice of car is starting to verge on the ridiculous.

Lets not forget the motto of Lexus "In pursuit of Perfection" and leave the tawdry comments to the forums on cars where they are appreciated.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links