Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Agreed, get yourselves some of that aerosol AC cleaner, ALDI do it on occasions (Car Pride around £3.00) but it's generally available at car accessory shops for a little more.

Simple to use just set the AC to full cool, open all the vents,start the engine and let the thing off sat on the rear part of the transmission tunnel ( once you depress the spout it locks down) leave it to completely empty then open all the doors for a minute to vent. Job done.

Another possible cause is a blocked up cabin filter either replace or as I do wash it,allow to dry naturally then refit.

Another thing to remember is even though winter is approaching and the AC will not be used is to actually switch it on for a short period on milder days (it won't kick in if the outside temp is very low) just to keep the seals lubricated and ensure it will be good for the next summer.

Finally welcome to the LOC Simon, there is a load of infomation to help you get the most from your IS on the forums. :D

I think I need to set this stuff off and breath it in myself..... maybe it'll stop the smelly frats!!!! lol

Col :hehe:

horid smell from the bacteria on the AC filter.. embarresing when you have people in the car with you and whiffs so much!

I have the same issue

But I do not understand the solution

Simple to use just set the AC to full cool, open all the vents,start the engine ----- and let the thing off sat on the rear part of the transmission tunnel ( once you depress the spout it locks down) leave it to completely empty ????? ---- then open all the doors for a minute to vent. Job done.

Help

Martin

I have the same issue

But I do not understand the solution

Simple to use just set the AC to full cool, open all the vents,start the engine ----- and let the thing off sat on the rear part of the transmission tunnel ( once you depress the spout it locks down) leave it to completely empty ????? ---- then open all the doors for a minute to vent. Job done.

Help

Martin

Buy this and follow the instructions on the box, then replace your cabin pollen filter ( should be in your owner's manual.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIR-CON-CONDITIONING-CLEANER-PURIFIER-150ml-CAR-CARE-/110728627910?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c7f0c6c6#ht_2370wt_213

I use "Comma Aircon Cleaner" which gets rid of any bacteria and viruses in your system. Have used it in my GS 300, GS430, wifes Persona SRi and i30 all with superb results. Takes about 10/15 mins to work. £11.99 from Halfords and probably most auto accessory outlets. After you run your aircon in summer, try turning it to hot setting for a few minutes when you finish your journey as this drys the condensation in the system and helps prevent the bacteria.

United, get yourselves several of that dispenser AC formulation, ALDI do it on occasions (Car Pridefulness around £3.00) but it's mostly forthcoming at car adjunct shops for a immature writer.Simple to use upright set the AC to riddled cold, unsettled all the vents,act the engine and let the feeling off sat on the parent endeavour of the transmitting delve ( erst you discourage the spout it locks plumage) lead it to completely lifeless then attainable make is a blocked up cabin strain either interchange or as I do wash it,allow to dry naturally then refit.

Rolls Royce Power Steering Gear Box

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links