Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sharrasitto - New Member

sharrasitto

Hello LOC UK,

I am novice here and hope you will be honest to me. :rolleyes: First I want to sorry for my poor English. I am graphic & car designer from Lithuania. My purpose being here is to have some more congenial people because of Lexus cars. I hope I will find here some answers into needed question and be a small part of this forum :)

Now I want to present my Lexus GS300.

2JZ-GE I6 VVT-i engine with 163kW. The technical part of car is absolutely stock. It has some aftermarket parts in the exterior: ,,Ping pong'' taillights (but i like it :D), unique mufflers, R17 IS300 rims.

I am planing to buy some other R18-R19 vip-style wheels, rear trunk and roof spoilers. Sure the lowering car is important too and etc...

I hope I can find here some aftermarkets parts to buy, because it is very difficult to get them in my country. This car is rare and exotic in Lithuania... so...

gs1v.jpg

gs2gn.jpg

Waiting for your comments :thumbup: :)

Sarunas R. aka sharrasitto

looks very nice mate. I have similar rear lights on my GS430 Sport. Exterior parts seem thin on the ground for these cars in the UK too. I have a roof spoiler (well worth it, they look great and relatively cheap), carbon eyebrows, smoked side repeaters, hopefully will be fitting coilovers in the next couple of weeks. My old GS300 Sport had limo black rear windows, which I really liked, so I'll be getting that done to the 430 at some point too.

Any ideas very I can get rear spoiler?

Do you mean for the boot or the rear screen?

both. Trunk and roof spoiler. :)

I bought both of the roof spoilers (for the GS300 and GS430) from eBay. They are painted up and ready to fit straight from the box. Worth every penny in my opinion. For the trunck spoiler, I guess it depends what sort you want, both my GS's came with the factory trunk spoiler with built in brake light. If you want just a lip spoiler, again eBay ones look pretty good. For the factory type ones, not sure where other than Lexus/Toyota or a breakers yard.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links