Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels

Would anyone know if a standard set up is200 could accept 18" alloys - Would anyone know where a set or Aero style wheels could be purchased from? Thanks

far as i know no bother, set of aero rims on eBay at the min for about 350 and they need a refurb,

Would anyone know if a standard set up is200 could accept 18" alloys - Would anyone know where a set or Aero style wheels could be purchased from? Thanks

far as i know no bother, set of aero rims on eBay at the min for about 350 and they need a refurb,

Thanks - I saw these a couple of days ago - looked to be in a bad way - especially for what the seller was asking. Have just bid 310 for them and was going to refurb myself but seller declined - eBay wont let me bid again for 24 days!!. Dont think they are worth the momey for the price the seller is asking due to the condition - would like a set though !!!!!!!!!

It's the set I've linked on my other thread, I will keep posting sets for everyone... Consider the fact that you will need to refurb them at £50 a tyre and you're looking at £200 extra on top of what they are asking for already... quite expensive for some 2nd hand alloys..

eagerly awaiting my refurbed 18,s from the garage , 4 brand new tyres waiting to go on , can't wait to see the difference on my sportX , took me a few weeks sourcing the right wheels but worth the wait i hope , pics will follow :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links