Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Only 11K On The Clock For £2850

Price the least you should pay for a Ser 4? (Which IS the best one, do we agree?)

Last weeks light green one was ....£2650?

And the current 'Bay one is sitting at £2600.

Greetings! First post...

We paid quite a lot less for our 135K mile Mark 4 three weeks ago. Very tidy condition = £1450. Spent nearly as much on a full service and belt change mind you :blush:

Greetings GrayB and welcome to the forum. Are you new to the LS too?

Yes, you can get a Mk.IV from around £1,000 at the moment but I reckon one that doesn't need a lot of money spent on it will cost double that. Mind you, you could spend more than £3,000 and still need to pay for a cambelt, service, starter motor repair etc.

I watch prices all the time (basically to remind myself what a bargain I got) and have noticed that values fluctuate throughout the year. They're very low at the moment but, if last year is anything to go by, they may well go up next spring. Seems like this is a very good time to buy one. Did anyone see the (apparently) very good 1995 Mk.III in my favourite colour (dark grey), 133,000, good history, that sold for £553 on e-bay last week? It was for sale when I was LS hunting two years ago, and if it hadn't been so far away I would have considered it. It seemed cheap at £900 then...

Price the least you should pay for a Ser 4? (Which IS the best one, do we agree?)

Last weeks light green one was ....£2650?

And the current 'Bay one is sitting at £2600.

Greetings! First post...

We paid quite a lot less for our 135K mile Mark 4 three weeks ago. Very tidy condition = £1450. Spent nearly as much on a full service and belt change mind you :blush:

Belt change plus service in Swindon (Gas + Go) £490/

They are independent Lexus garage.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links