Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello folks, Now that I have got my IS220d I thought that I would treat myself to some decent quality car mats to protect the carpets. Has anyone treated themselves to same and if so, do you have any recommendations as to where to go to obtain some. Many thanks.

Hello Simon_D, Thanks for your suggestion,. I particularly wanted them to use at this mucky time of the year. I have found a website that seems to sell good quality mats but would like to use someone who has been recommended. I will follow up your suggestion though and will call my local dealer tomorrow to see how competetive they are pricewise. Thanks again.

The Lexus ones are rather nice. They do a very nice set of rubber mats too that I use at this time of year.

Hello again Simon_D, I have sent you a PM but am not sure that I did it right so you may not have received it. I have been in contact with Lexus Exeter and they have quoted me £92.98 including VAT for a set of mats for my car. I am wondering if you paid a similar price and if so, do you regard them as being good value for that sort of money? I have seen others on the internet but of course you can't 'see before you buy'. Thanks for your help on this.

The Lexus ones are rather nice. They do a very nice set of rubber mats too that I use at this time of year.

Sorry about that. I've not used the messaging facility before and didn't notice.

I can't honestly tell you what I paid but I got the boot liner and updated Sat Nav maps at the same time and remember wincing at the bill.

To be honest, I don't think that anything available from a Lexus dealer represents value for money but the rubber mats are very nice, fit far better than anything you'll get anywhere else and have nice little "Ls" on them :). The carpet mats came with the car so I have no idea of their cost but I doubt you'll find better anywhere else.

Hi again, Thanks for getting back to me again. Yes your word 'wincing' was the very reason that prompted my question! I have seen one or two references to the map updates on the forum and yes they do seem to be very costly. Thanks again.

Sorry about that. I've not used the messaging facility before and didn't notice.

I can't honestly tell you what I paid but I got the boot liner and updated Sat Nav maps at the same time and remembering wincing at the bill.

To be honest, I don't think that anything available from a Lexus dealer represents value for money but the rubber mats are very nice, fit far better than anything you'll get anywhere else and have nice little "Ls" on them smile.gif. The carpet mats came with the car so I have no idea of their cost but I doubt you'll find better anywhere else.

Thank you for this info. Do you think that he would mind if I contacted him to find out a price?

The user ACLex on this forum works for Lexus Poole in the parts department. He usually comes up with a good discount for LOC members ;)

Thank you for this info. Do you think that he would mind if I contacted him to find out a price?

The user ACLex on this forum works for Lexus Poole in the parts department. He usually comes up with a good discount for LOC members ;)

If you look in the main forum index for the "Lexus Discount Parts" section, you can post in there on his threads, or PM him and he will get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links