Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Went To A Dealer Today

They had a few 2000 IS200 Sports, some were 2000 X reg, but mine was a 2000 W Reg.

It had Toyota etched on all the windows, how annoying..

I'm not too fussed, but are the older ones with Toyota etched in significantly worse?

Someone said at some point IS200's were made better; to include electric chairs, no toyota etchings... but the one I liked had both :duh:

I managed to get them down to £14.6k for this IS200 sport in p.silver, 18.9K on the clock. Condition isn't perfect but okay.

Do u think I could go lower? I want them to throw in Supa guard for free but dunno....

Any advice would be appreciated

There have been quite a few changes to the car over time, the early models having only an electric drivers seat, not passenger, radio with the cd slot at the bottom and the speakers with the bar across (only 99/early 2000 models had this I believe) and of course Toyota etched on the windows.

None of the changes really made it a better car so I wouldn't sorry which you get.

Why not go for a private sale?

As long as you get the car checked over with a FULL RAC/AA test (£200 approx), which is more than the dealer rac/aa (basic check).

You could shave at least £1000 off the price.

Just a thought.

Hey Bobski, yea I agree private is always cheapest but.....

I haven't seen such a low mileage is200 for so cheap in a lexus dealer anywhere in the UK, have you?

They're giving me a free RAC check and 1 years RAC cover. Plus the 30,000 mile check and a free MOT.

Don't forget the 1 years warranty.

If I squeeze a supaguard job out of them, don't u think all-in-all this is a good deal?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links