Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well I collected the car last Saturday and apart from being crap in the snow all I can say is the car is outstanding.

The acceleration is unbelivable for such a large car and the ride is fantastic.

Having been for its first visit to the pumps today the sooner I get it on LPG the better as I can see it doing some serious miles as I won't want to take anything else off the drive.

I knew it would be a nice car but have been surprised just how nice it is.

Just need some nice weather so I can spend some time cleaning it.

Hi

Glad youre happy with your LS - is this your first?

There is plenty of advice about LPG and suppliers etc - be sure to read it before converting it

Theres a saying - "once a Lexus driver, always a lexus driver" - ive been one for over 5 years and enjoyed every bit of - these cars may use alot fuel but you save alot in depreciation,servicing and repair bills.

Yes it's my first Lexus the car was my late farthers. It was his pride and joy so I decided to keep it.

I have had many toyota's in the past and run a landcruiser currently.

Will take my time before rushing in to the LPG conversion as I don't want to spoil the car. I have a jeep offroader I will get converted first to check out the workmanship of the selected converter.

I've probably mentioned them so many times people will suspect I work for them, but Worsley Autogas did an excellent job on mine. That's about 50 miles for you. It's been almost a year now since it was done, about 14,000 miles, and the system is perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Took my LS430 for its first decent run to Surrey and back 430 mile round trip and returned 31.4 mpg so very happy for the size of the car. Plus with the comfort the journey was a pleasure to do.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links