Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service Plan

AMS

Has anyone signed up for (or not) the three year servcie plan for the CT200h. I have been offered three years servicing eg 10,000, 20,000 and 30,000 mikes for £495. Is this a reasonable deal? does anyone know the service costs for the CT in real life. I will ask the dealer and see what that say.

Thanks

I signed up for 5 services (50,000 miles / 2 years driving) as that's how long I expect to keep the car. Each one costs circa £150 on the plan and I'm paying over 14 months interest free and no deposit.. Very happy with that given 2 of the services are majors. The 0W20 oil alone is around £65-70.

• 3 weeks later...

We signed up for this when we bought ours last August. It covers the first three annual services (as we do low miles) and first mot test. They also collect the car from home or work and leave a loan car, and valet it before bringing it back. Had our first service done last month and it was returned with more fuel in it than when it left! Oh, and we live in North Wales and the dealer is in Bolton. Damn good service plan I would say for less than £20 per month.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just purchased ct200h and took out lexus loyalty club which covers the next three services plus free valet, plus free visual check,plus free collection and delivery, free, seasonal check, membership to saturday wash club ,free mot"s for plan duration, -10percent off all accaccessories, at a cost of £670.85, let you know how l go on.

I signed up for a service plan when I got my new CT on Wednesday. They worked it out over a 10 year basis (or 10 services) so to fix the servicing costs at today's prices. We all know the price of oil alone is going up up up. This works out at £19.60 a month and I can stop it, transfer it or sell it with the car. Good idea I thought.

Looking at your location, would i be correct in thinking that you obtained your car at Hatfield Lexus? I am a big fan of them and consider them to be the best dealer in the area. They have been most helpful in obtaining optional parts such as a spare wheel and associated fittings.

I have bypassed Cambridge Lexus outlet since their level of service didnt seem to be consistant with the excellence of the products they were offering.

Hi Geof

Yes your correct. Hatfield Lexus are very good. I deal with Chris and have found him to be fantastic. He didn't as much SELL me a car but more like advise me on what suited ME best. Outstanding service ( my CT was a few days delayed so they lent me an RX450 to play with). I would recommend Chris to anyone.

Oh and he gave me a free box of Lexus chocs to keep the wife happy too

Mention my name and ask for a discount!!!

Seth

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links