Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is/ct F-Sport Alloys Colour Code

markthecut

Hi all.

I have managed to curb one of the alloys on my 2011 IS250 F-Sport (gunmetal alloys).

Does anyone know the colour code for the paint, I believe it's also the same colour as on the CT200H alloys.

How easy would it be for any 'mobile alloy repair tech' to match to the original colour of the wheels?

Also where- if at all would I be able to purchase a 'touch-up' of the paint for this colour?.....I've contacted my local Lexus dealer and they can only supply touch-up paints for the actual body colour!

I live in Sheffield (South Yorkshire), could anypne recommend a good 'mobile alloy repair tech' ?

Many thanks in advance for your help-

Mark

Have you inquired at your Lexus dealer to see if they can get the wheel refurbed? My 2011 SE-L wheels were originally a brushed metal colour but had water marks behind the lacquer. Lexus were unable to match the colour exactly when they refurbed them so I asked them to go darker, closer to your wheel colour. The finish of my wheels are second to none and look close to the F Sport wheel colour but I don't know how close they would look if you compared like for like.

I live in Sheffield and use them for my servicing so I contacted them first.....no help what-so-ever, as I said in my first post, they could only supply the body colour/code.

I actually purchased the car from Lexus Nottingham and they too have no idea of the colour code.

Last resort was to contact Lexus GB direct and guess what...same reply "Sorry no can help", it seems the colour was plucked off the Dulux colour chart and no-one cared to remember what it was called!

I could have the wheel refurbed, but obviously a small mark on the wheel as it has now is sure to be slightly better than an entire wheel that is a different shade to the other three.

Many thanks buddy for taking the time to reply-

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
19 hours ago, EuroFighter said:

Hey guys. Has anyone asked the alloy wheel refurb place they've used to follow the code codes in the spec sheet that Denis kindly attached?  I want the IS-F / F-Sport grey look. Thanks!

Its not a colour code. Colour codes are 3 digits. Thats a colour number, i.e. only the factory knows it, in other words, best to give BBS a line

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links