Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys

My misses is doing my head in, all because she doesn't like the colour of my ls430. It's platinum ice. I love it, but she insists I get a darker colour. So anyone interested in a swap maybe? I'm gonna try an convince her mine is nice colour.

Hi guys

My misses is doing my head in, all because she doesn't like the colour of my ls430. It's platinum ice. I love it, but she insists I get a darker colour. So anyone interested in a swap maybe? I'm gonna try an convince her mine is nice colour.

Funny creatures wimmin aint they! My wife doesn't like my Argento Ice 220d, she too thinks it should be darker!

Don't think you'll want to swap with me though!

The 220d is probably be expensive for me to purchase or px with. I don't know what's wrong with my misses, yes funny creatures they are.

Hahahaha good one mate.

So now I've gotta look for a darker coloured 2001 ls430 to swap with, if I can't convince her mine is a good colour. Women.

I'd just tell both wives mentioned here to buy their own dark coloured cars.

Maybe a case of telling them both they need to change their hair colour to one you prefer, would get the message through.

If one or both are contributing to the payments or paid half if non-financed, then fair enough - otherwise, point out the waste of money it'd be and would they be prepared to wash it as it'll require more attention to keep it looking clean.

And no, the hand-wash places in disused petrol stations, etc aren't getting their hands on it, as it'll look dreadful in sunlight with all the swirl marks.

Bit a creative thinking chaps, and you'll have them backtracking on the idea of changing what isn't broken.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links