Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Does This Is Sound ?

Perhaps even more interesting at Lexus Stockport a black SE manual on 2000 W plate, 2 000 less miles than the Hatfield car but screen price is £1 000 less at £13 995 (without any negotiating).

Right . . .looks like I'm off to Cheshire !

im in 2 mnoro will give it the once over

i cant recomend lexus stockport highly enough

There is one at Lexus Tunbridge Wells .....

IS200 SE

2000/X Astral Black with Exmoor Leather

Mileage: 28,927

Price: £14,995

Engine Capacity: 2000cc

Body Style: 4-Door Saloon

Transmission: Manual

Fuel: Petrol

Try This Link

No connection etc.

Have noticed a 2000 car (but still X plate) at another dealer (Tonbridge Wells). Also black SE manual. It's almost excatly the same price as the Hatfield one but has done 11 000 less miles.

Yeah thanks - already seen that one - see quoted post above.

Wildrnes

Sorry just got your pm - I'm on nights at the moment so can't call you.

If you saw the car perhaps you could post some comments on this thread - alternativly I will call you early next week when I'm back in the land of the living.

it was sold on monday .... sorry

:tsktsk:

Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Uk Pulse - not sure 'bout that one - it is a year older than the car I was looking at, only 3K less miles and the same price.

However do you have eperience of the dealer - what is the likelhood of getting £1500 off screen ?

The book for that is about £13 500.

Thanks all for looking anyway - I will get there eventually.

LEXUS IS 200 SE 2.0 4 DOOR SALOON, 2001/Y, royal blue with dark grey escane leather/suede, 6 speed manual, climate control, power steering, ABS, electric sunroof & windows, electric door mirrors, airbags, traction control, radio/cassette, CD, 25,000 miles with full Lexus service history

£15,450. at : http://www.seaviewcars.co.uk/frame_stocklist.htm

not main dealer but shows how hold value and you get more from a dealer. remember dealers must sell car as good day it was new. mine was, mine is a 99 but is as good as 03.

SMW,

Age is more important than miles. A few '000 extra miles (especially on motorway) do no harm.

Don't worry about ex-lease. If it's been badly abused, you'll probably able to tell. A minor lack of TLC (e.g. infrequent washes) shouldn't do much harm.

Don't worry about getting money off - focus instead on the price. Let's face it, a £15k used car with a £500 "discount " is still dearer than a £14k used car with no discount!

Best of luck

Peter

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links