Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why Does Top Gear Dislike Lexus?

Insightful as ever knobby. So where in that video is the backup of your claim that an S2000 is more obnoxious round a racetrack than an M3, RS4 or Porsche? Oh, that's right - there isn't any....

But alas, I can't have a "discussion" with someone as closed-minded and uninformed as yourself, and I won't be dragged into pulling another thread off topic by you're inability to refrain from making claims you cannot substantiate.

Again.

I know but I've just bought an IS200 a couple of weeks ago. Misses would kill me if I come home with a GS....

Spidery thing is an ant. Stick it on a path in Photoshop and copy/paste it round. Save as GIF and you've created an annoying ant. :lol:

Top Gear have now released a DVD listing the "Worst Cars in the World" for some strange reason the Lexus SC430 is the winner!

Clearly they should be presenting a microwave oven show, not cars.

Haha...

This week on Top Applience.. Hammond, May + Clarckson microwave a pizza :)

Top Gear have now released a DVD listing the "Worst Cars in the World" for some strange reason the Lexus SC430 is the winner!

See they hate Lexus! Unbelieavable...

In the same DVD, both Clarkson and May sing the praises of the LFA...

Point made. I'm not a great sports car fan, and I don't know much about the SC430, but for me the looks alone put it way above Porche (which I think is one of the most uninteresting looking cars ever) and all the others like it. And if you read an Autotrader review on the SC430 from 5 years ago it seems to paint a very different picture to the Top Gear Fuhrer's.

post-32919-0-51747500-1355906247.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links