Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Valve Nuts

I love my lexus it is my precious toy, however some little Bar**ad (possibley a neighbours son) has stolen my valve nuts from the alloys this morning whilst out in another car. :tsktsk: :angry:

How much does a replacement set cost? they are the standard Lexus ones which came with the 18" wheels.

If I find them on his bike, what would happen if I steel them back. Of course I will tell the parrents for what good that will do.

Is it Chris who is at Lexus Leicester? as I would like to use the Gold Discount which is not offered at Chester.

Geez I take the car Birmingham, and France and nothing happens but on my own drive. What has happend to the world we live in :innocent:

i would`nt bother , just put plastic ones on . i had a set whipped of another car (5 turbo) i had so i got some valve caps with the little spanner , that did`nt stop `em they used a pair of pliers (or something similier) which scratched the alloy rim . not worth the hassle . must be like a apprentiship (excuse spelling) 1st its valve caps , then its radios and last its cars . wasters the lot of them .

It is a fad for these kids to nick them i have lost loads you are right they put them on their bikes .I bought the ones with the tiny screw at top to hold them on tight and seems to be working they aint got the brain to use a small screwdriver :P

My advice.....put your car in the garage! My mom had a total of 10 caps taken off her Merc C-class in the space of two weeks and my dad had 2 sets of caps and the side indicator repeaters taken off his E-class. Little b ast urds. Weirdly enough, Merc garage in bristol gave my mom a whole new set on two occasions to replace hers but refused to give my dad any replacements even though they charged him over £200 to supply and fit some new indicator repeaters.

Must be sod's law. :(

My valve-caps got stolen this weekend. To be honest, I'm not surprised, and thieves are exactly the kind of scum attracted to shiny things.

I've had a set stolen before, so I bought a spare set recently anyway, knowing they would go at some point...

To be honest, I'm just glad the car hasn't been keyed or anything.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links