Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi Fellow Lexuns

I would just like to remind everyone who is a member of this club who subscribes to the LS400 /430/460 that this is a fraternal group who offer their help and experiences on a voluntary and time free basis .There are a core group of members who try to help with every question and query and spend considerable time and trouble referencing databases and archives for fellow members.

There as of late been a few instances were the questions have been put in a unfortunate manner and the responses have also been met with the same unfortunate less than courteous manner not withstanding a lack of thanks here and there for the response.

I should not need to remind anyone using this forum that good manners are foremost in recieving any help or even getting further help in the future.

I've not noticed anything untoward,could you elaborate a little but no naming or shaming, if it is member specific please PM me and I will investigate.

Steve

I have no intention of naming or shaming anyone on the site or elaborating on what as been said suffice to say that acknowledging someones help would not go amiss.

I've not noticed anything untoward,could you elaborate a little but no naming or shaming, if it is member specific please PM me and I will investigate.

Steve

I have no intention of naming or shaming anyone on the site or elaborating on what as been said suffice to say that acknowledging someones help would not go amiss.

OK. Thank you for your help. Mike

Fair comment Mike - I have been around the Lexus Owners Club forums for a while now and agree there is a wealth of knowledge willingly shared and I do always try and acknowlege the replies I get to answers to queries I have asked.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links