Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's It Worth.....gs 13Xus

It's subjective, it's worth what someone is willing to pay, the DVLA sell them from £275.00.

Plus moving the spacings is not only an MOT failure but the DVLA can take the plate back off you if it is showing incorrectly.

I bought mine for £85.00 on Fleabay including the transfer.

On your car i would suggest its worth paying up to £750.

Just my tuppence worth with no industry experience but also know from previous threads you are a real GS fan so its likely to suit your car for many years.

On your car i would suggest its worth paying up to £750.

Just my tuppence worth with no industry experience but also know from previous threads you are a real GS fan so its likely to suit your car for many years.

Hi, probably miss LED you a bit,

I have G13 XUS on my car and have owned this number for some years.

I have recently purchased GS13 XUS as a investment and could not put it on my car as it is a 2012 plate, I could keep it and use it in a few years when I replace this car in 2016.

So I was just interested on how much other Lexus enthusiasts might pay for GS13 XUS if I decided to sell it.

So you actually know how much it's worth as you just bought it. Are you just seeing if you can make a profit on it? I don't blame you for that lol...

Anyway what something is worth and what someone is prepared to pay for it are two different things. Also as you've already stated its a 13 plate (are they even on the road yet?) so it would have to go on a brand new car which would limit your selling opportunity. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links