Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meet The New Member Of The Savage Clan ...

jpjsavage

Nope, not a baby (had five of those already and that's quite enough), but a beautiful clumber spaniel puppy:

duke.jpg

We've named our dogs after jazz musicians so, alongside Oscar (Peterson), we've called him Duke:

duke_1.jpg

Apart from loads of playing, he's done loads of this since arriving yesterday:

duke_3.jpg

Also, he slept through the night, didn't soil his bed, and has a cheerful disposition. I think he's going to be a delightful character. He was a christmas present shared by SWMBO and I but will enjoyed by many I'm sure.

I was never a dog person and it would never have crossed my mind to get one. My wife retired last year and wanted a dog and so I said OK but always remember "it's your dog and not mine"

We have had Benji for 18 months and guess what, I wouldn't want to be without him now! I don't even like leaving him on his own while we do the shopping!

I am well and truly converted,

I was never a dog person and it would never have crossed my mind to get one. My wife retired last year and wanted a dog and so I said OK but always remember "it's your dog and not mine"

We have had Benji for 18 months and guess what, I wouldn't want to be without him now! I don't even like leaving him on his own while we do the shopping!

That's a great story. I never had a dog as a child and I think that I'm making up for it now. Life is better with a couple of dogs IMHO.

They say dog owners are less stressful and live longer as a result!

Here is a picture of Benji for anyone who may be interested.

This is the little scallywag that converted me!

Benji_2.PNG

Good looking pooch there, Wont show it wife as she will be down rspca, she and daughter wanted a dog but we now have chickens and ducks.

Hahahaha thats mega funny. How do you go from a dog to ducks and chickens lol no offence!

Good looking pooch there, Wont show it wife as she will be down rspca, she and daughter wanted a dog but we now have chickens and ducks.

Hahahaha thats mega funny. How do you go from a dog to ducks and chickens lol no offence!

I'm not sure but someone round here takes a Ferret out on a lead, and we used to have someone that walked a Fox on a lead.

Lovely looking Dog, Not sure about the claws on nice Lexus seats LoL, Here My Nutcase. He's got a serious case of small man syndrome and thinks he can take on Rottweiler's and all comers but basically is daft as a brush! By the way, in case you were wondering, his name is not nutcase, its Scooby, :shifty:post-45357-0-13781700-1357167268.jpg

993C7409-EC5A-4430-BB9E-37B410EA6081-1251-000001A2DCD31ECB_zps0270ee73.jpg

Meet Cookie :)

He's not ours but we look after him for a few months a year as his owner lives in both the UK and Dubai. I hate it when he has to go home lol.

He's lovely! What breed is Cookie? Looks like a right character!

Lovely looking Dog, Not sure about the claws on nice Lexus seats LoL, Here My Nutcase. He's got a serious case of small man syndrome and thinks he can take on Rottweiler's and all comers but basically is daft as a brush! By the way, in case you were wondering, his name is not nutcase, its Scooby, :shifty:post-45357-0-13781700-1357167268.jpg

Great name! And he seems to like watching tv too?

993C7409-EC5A-4430-BB9E-37B410EA6081-1251-000001A2DCD31ECB_zps0270ee73.jpg

Meet Cookie :)

He's not ours but we look after him for a few months a year as his owner lives in both the UK and Dubai. I hate it when he has to go home lol.

He's lovely! What breed is Cookie? Looks like a right character!

Cookie is a Maltese Terrier. These dogs never grow up. They behave like puppies their entire life.

They absolutely adore humans and pine for human company. You can't leave these dogs alone. Their also amazing with children. Cookie seems to know he can play rougher with my 8 year old niece and has to be more gental when playing with my 2 year old nephew :)

It what comes from letting them loose on their own, went for a dog and came back with chickens and 3 ducks..LOL....not normal chickens though they are silkies, look like cotton wool balls on legs.

silkie_zps24447409.jpg

Obedience training she was 1 of 3 that passed out of 15 which i think is quite good for her age she was 8 months at the time.

Heres another pic to keep the ball rolling

20120701170505.jpg

Lets see some more guys !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links