Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow=Crash

Av just put ma new lexus into a tree and deseratly need a headlight(drivers side) bumper and bonnet,preferably black. Kids to take to school work to get to etc etc, can any1 help please,i have a some money sitting,,feel free to pm me. thanks in advance

Stuart

Bloody hell. After a week?

Ian on here was breaking a black IS and Shorty on here has two sets of headlights.

Thought you were taking the mick when you said people thought you couldn't drive in the judder thread....

Av just put ma new lexus into a tree and deseratly need a headlight(drivers side) bumper and bonnet,preferably black. Kids to take to school work to get to etc etc, can any1 help please,i have a some money sitting,,feel free to pm me. thanks in advance

Stuart

Is the engine okay? Bumper bonnet and headlights sounds like quite a bump?

You okay?

lol @raymond yea obv no haha,was only goin bout 10mph really tight corner and snowy.am fine engine bay looks ok at 1st glance.al contact them can get a blue bumperand bonnet from isle of man but might b a bit pricey

Sorry to hear about your crash mate, glad everyones ok tho.

I did this a few years back and the airbags didnt og off, and i drove it home 30 miles away like that lol...

8131_150672746711_5639988_n.jpg

That was about 15mph aswell...

No, didnt even bust the rad, like i said i drove it home over 30 miles away without any probs what so ever...

Did have to drive on the front fogs due to there being no headlights working, god knows way lol...

Sorry to hear this ive got a front bumper in black, but its been sanded down and ready for paint you can have it for the price of delivery if you want, just want it out of the way

I'm still astounded at the generosity and warmth of the members here.

Sorry to hear this ive got a front bumper in black, but its been sanded down and ready for paint you can have it for the price of delivery if you want, just want it out of the way

Yea been a great help,im defo going to take the bumper. Unfortunatly av already picked up a headlight. Bonnet still needed tho.

I'm still astounded at the generosity and warmth of the members here.

a forgot to ask earlier,ripped both front arch liners out (still have them) do they need to go back in as I know alot of people take them out when lowering to avoid scrubbing.how necessary r they? Thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links