Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Another New User!

Bassman

Hi folks,

Have been looking at the forum for a while and thinking about buying a LS400.

Just wanted to say Hello from not so sunny Doncaster, and looking forward to picking up my new (to me!) car at the end of the month.

Good to be here.

Cheers for now

Keith

Hi Lexmanic, and thanks for the welcome.

Yes it took a while, but I have sorted myself out a car now.

It's a 1996 Ls400, full lexus history, and just over 100k.

Colour is Cashmire with grey leather.

Can't pick it up until the month end as the wheels are being refurbed, as there is some flaking on them.

Looking forward to picking it up!

Cheers

Keith

Thanks Steve.

Have seen one or two Ls's about here, but not many.

The chap next door actually has a Mark one in tidy nick, so soon there will be two in the same street!.

Getting common as muck!

Cheers

Keith

Hi Lexmanic, and thanks for the welcome.

Yes it took a while, but I have sorted myself out a car now.

It's a 1996 Ls400, full lexus history, and just over 100k.

Colour is Cashmire with grey leather.

Can't pick it up until the month end as the wheels are being refurbed, as there is some flaking on them.

Looking forward to picking it up!

Cheers

Keith

Great don't forget to send some pics 96 & 100k That's low mileage for a Lexus LS 400 so good deal. How many previous owners?

Two owners, the first for over 12 years. Car has got a full a4 file with all mots, service bills etc. and I know the chap that has it now, so I know it's a decent car.

Can't wait!. Just love that V8!

Will get some pics as soon as I pick the car up.

Thanks Steve.

Have seen one or two Ls's about here, but not many.

The chap next door actually has a Mark one in tidy nick, so soon there will be two in the same street!.

Getting common as muck!

Cheers

Keith

Quite as people realise the value for money of the Lexus more are coming around to the Marque

Hi Keith Welcome I just sold my ls 400 tonight after 5 years of ownership, the best car I have ever owned ( when going for the test drive the new owner coudn't wait to put the money in my hand in case I changed my mind about selling it) If he wasn't such a decent bloke who is going to look after it I probably would have. Very sad to see it going off down the road.

Hi ManicMark,

I saw that your car was sold...pleased for you and for the new owner, as I am sure he got a great car.

Can't wait to get mine now.. Doesn't time go slow when you are waiting? :-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links