Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

5 Cars You Would Love To Own

noby76

my father in law has the merc bug! he just swapped his E350 for a E55 AMG and it is phenomenal. So well built. Hes also got a S430L for his daily driver :D lucky for him he can afford the maintenance but for most its out of the question

Tell him to give you the keys to the E55. I rate the older Mercs as i personally think they were engineered well not sure about the newer models though. I rode in the E320CDI when i was in Munich as wasnt impressed might have been the basic model but being an E class i was expecting more but inside had no soul. but the S550 i rode in US was crazy the space at the back of that car and the power and sound was mighty for the size of car. I think that is the fastest car i have ever been in and before any one asks am not a millionaire just got the chance as my mate i visited in NY is a chaffeur and owns it. the sound system in that Merc is top class too. nice cars but for some reason i will pick an LS460 F Sport over one might be the Lexus bug

haha the lexus bug, Ide deffo choose a lexus over a mercedes, i think its ahead of the game in terms of technology.

So how old are you talking? because i rode in my uncles 1992 W124 e class in poland and couldnt believe how basic it was for a 90s supposedly luxury car, some cars had touch screens already then! it was built like a tank tho, if thats what you mean.

haha the lexus bug, Ide deffo choose a lexus over a mercedes, i think its ahead of the game in terms of technology.

So how old are you talking? because i rode in my uncles 1992 W124 e class in poland and couldnt believe how basic it was for a 90s supposedly luxury car, some cars had touch screens already then! it was built like a tank tho, if thats what you mean.

dad had the W201 when i was young i think it was the 2.5 model not the high performance Cosworth head tho. thing went and that might where i got 'need for speed' dad liked fast powerful cars and so do I. the models i like is the W124's the 4.2 or 5.0litre versions are solid like Tanks either in Coupe or Saloon just like the one i posted in the first thread.

Nice selection of Yank tanks :lol:

As for beating the IS-F drivers in your pick up... Is that only until you have to go round a corner?

uuh, yes until i go round a cough* corner :whistling: cough*

Ok since everyone has super cars in there lists i thought i better add one :lookaround:

Its gotta be the RUF RT12R. with AWD option. shame only 2 were made with AWD and the other 10 were RWD lol. I like it because it has the ability to be used every day also, very plush interior and can still pull well in 6th at 30mph and with AWD you'll never spin out or loose grip and giving you a perfect launch everytime. oh and 0-60 in 3.4 seconds

oneighturbo-RUF-RT12R-030711_zpse61fd0c5

Ok since everyone has super cars in there lists i thought i better add one :lookaround:

Its gotta be the RUF RT12R. with AWD option. shame only 2 were made with AWD and the other 10 were RWD lol. I like it because it has the ability to be used every day also, very plush interior and can still pull well in 6th at 30mph and with AWD you'll never spin out or loose grip and giving you a perfect launch everytime. oh and 0-60 in 3.4 seconds

oneighturbo-RUF-RT12R-030711_zpse61fd0c5

I thought you said supercar?

Why have you posted a pic of a Volkswagen Beetle :whistling:

Why a delorean? Back to the future fan?

Yeah a big fan of that movie... but it wasn't until I saw a Delorean in person that I fell in love with it!

Weren't these one of the slowest and most poorly built cars ever? Forgive me if I'm wrong lol

lol you're not far off, but that's part of its appeal! :D

BTW why isnt the LFA everyones top? i thought this was the lexus owner club :whistling:

I know am guessing its still new and hasnt grown on people yet! still a nice fast motor and would definately buy one if my lottery numbers drop. production has now ended but i guess i can convince Lexus to build me one if i tempt them with £500,000 even tho they are still making a loss on it.

Hmmmm,

A Nissan Figaro (Figgi) turbo'd as standard

A Bristol (Aluminium bodied V8 classic)

A Volvo 164E

Quite like those new Toyota GT's

Jensen Interceptor V8 4WD

in association with all of the above....my own service, petrol and repair garage!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

will cheat and add a 6th :) ..

post-39192-0-83080700-1367700749_thumb.j

Its gotta an America muscle Corvette ZR1. saw one in the flesh on the highway from Boston to New York last year and this car looked really nice and the exhaust note when the driver took off was insane. i like it cus it doest shout am a SuperCar with any unnecessary design lines or angles. it doesnt try to look German , Italian or even Japanese.... well the rear lights looks a bit GTR Nismo but my guess will be Nismo took that design from Corvette..either way its a nice looking machine with no nonsense American muscle supercharged LS9 V8 performance under the hood. with 640bhp this car will scare a BMW M5 to run to its mama with this sound

such a great car Noby. Raw performance and a nice place to be if i may say so too.

btw when Clarkson keeps ripping the back for being plastic its because hes a clueless idiot that proves that he knows nothing about cars and never has. Its made from a urethane type material that is fabricated using Reinforced Reaction Injection Molded process (RRIM). A very up to date and strong weight saving method. Anyone who listens to him or takes him seriously is a idiot. Clarkson rant over :)

Have you ever seen a original Corvette ZR1? they are extremely rare but was hugely ahead of the game in 1990. 0-60 in 4.4 seconds and would go onto 180+mph. (this was good for the 90s) and had adaptive suspension and ride control that was a prototype but was fitted to 25 cars

Take a look here if your interested

yes Corvettes don't shout a lot and are incredible beasts and I like that about cars. i think its up there with the ford GT40 but GT40 has the history behind it so makes it more popular. Petay 4.4 secs and 180mph in 2013 is still a fast car lol.. Clarkson is an A hole and every one knows it lol. tbh I don't eve watch top gear any more like I used to its all about silly missions they try to achieve these days or football matches between Toyota Aygo's. they have stopped talking about cars and actually comparing them head to head. back to my love of ZR1's take a look at what it did to these cars in Japan's Fuji race circuit. its all in Japanese language. ZR-1's are king of drag races and the cars it went against are no slouches.

The Exelero wasn't a concept car. It was just a one-off car with a price tag of 8 million which was made on request by Maybach. Talk about exclusivity lol.

Oh and incase anybody was lost the cars in the pictures are:

1) Maybach Exelero

2) Bentley Brooklands

3) Obvious

4) Aston Martin DBS

5) Mercedes S65 AMG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links