Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys

Well theres me saying ive lost my job and cant afford to run my w reg ls400 and then i go out and buy a mint x reg ls400. I couldnt resist it. It was a main dealer px, the guy there told me not to sell it on as the value is going up on these ls400's now. Its really mint. Only downside is i dont have the leather pack with service book etc but a print out instead. And it did come with 3 keys. But apart from that im really happy.

Yeah, ive been after an x reg for ages. The guy at the lexus dealers did say these are the final ls400 and the value is going up on them. But i dont think ill sell this

Yeah, ive been after an x reg for ages. The guy at the lexus dealers did say these are the final ls400 and the value is going up on them. But i dont think ill sell this

Hang on to it for as long as you can, you know nothing comes close. Anyway, I'm really pleased for you, I can imagine how you feel.

Hope you enjoy it, I think the guy is right, they do seem to be going up in asking prices or maybe the crap ones are not being advertised much anymore, I doubt they would be an easy car to resell though, unless you've had one few can accept these ages and still going like new, checkout eBay for s-class of the 1990's, hardly any! died of broken hearts years ago!

Hi guys

I dont know how to put pictures up, but its a nice blue in colour with cream interior, 102000 miles, cambelt etc all done, lovely condition, even the alloys are in mint condition, i paid £1900 for it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links