Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

76 Racing Fuel

Loz

mixed a 102 ron fuel cocktail last night and gave her a blast on a closed road with permission.

With no Nos, just the fuel cocktail having run it for about 7 miles I pulled 155mph and she was still pulling but I ran out of track. Thats the best nozless performance I have ever had out of a GS. MY GS!! she is a flyer. If I had had the Noz bottle open I wonder what would have been acheiveable.... SHouldn't take long to find out...

Loz

Mat,

Let me know how many people we have and I will see what discount we can get. I would suggest that we arrange to deliver to each member OR have it collected and distribute at a club meet.

Happy to collect it if we can get it all sorted by the end of AUgust as I have to go down that way anyway. it comes in 10 litre Drums and standard price is about £40 a drum. comes with a dilution chart so you can chose to run anything from 98.5 ron through to 106 ron dependant on ratio used to optimax/super plus unleaded.

I can tell you now my car is considerably faster since I put it in. never mind your millers drop in the ocean. Well, you could use that as well! but this stuff has so many qualites that millers can't have by virtue of being an additive I suggest you read the blurb on the japspeed website.

155mph... not been that fast for ages. wish I had hit the noz!

Bonjour,

Cheapest is to go to any small airfield and ask for AVGAS special for small airplanes, do it gently to the person in charge of the fuel pump, he won't refuse it.

problem is that I'm not sure that is unleaded.

Regarding the extra ponnies, I don't think you can aim for 15 or 20 more, most surely will be between 5 to 10, did it once on bike (without catalizor) just noticed a quickest throttle response :)

@d'taleur

Vince

I don't think you can aim for 15 or 20 more, most surely will be between 5 to 10,

Vince,

YOu are right for the IS it won't be so great. I am talking about a 6 - 9 % increase on my standard engine bhp. I guess the IS translates that to about 6 - 8 BHP gain... but still signifigant for the sake of a fuel rather than de-catting or superchip. and its only there when you want it!

My Bad.

:zee:

Calculator ON

Hummmm, Doctor Jekill makes a shake between AVGAZ, 76, NOS plus a bit more of "Herbes de Provence" and ... it's not a bird, it's not a plane it's a damn fast blue Lexus :)

Now seriously, a 6V 3L engine gives more than a 6S 3L engine ?

IS300 is a straight 6 & the GS300 is a V shape 6, does a V engine is more efficient than a straight one ?

Just want to know the diff

@d'taleur

Vince

Details on 76 Racing Fuel

(Taken from 76 Racing Fuel Website)

Performance enthusiasts and serious racers choose our racing fuels because they offer more than just high octane. All four fuels possess a number of carefully selected blend stocks which offer good low-end volatility, correct vapor pressure, and on-spec octane numbers for maximum power output. You also get detonation-free combustion and excellent throttle response.

COMPETITION 100

Competition 100 (unleaded) is designed for high performance street cars, race cars, watercraft, motorcycles, etc. In fact, engines with compression ratios as high as 14 to 1 will benefit greatly from this clean-burning specialty fuel.

Controlled front end volatility provides freedom from vapor lock when you're on the hottest tracks and roads. A sophisticated additive keeps port fuel injectors, carburetors and intake valves clean. This unique fuel is formulated for all engines and blends with any street gas.

COMPETITION 110

Competition 110 (leaded) is formulated for racing engines with compression ratios as high as 16 to 1. It has an additive package to keep carburetors clean and controls surface ignition for maximum performance.

SUPERSTOCK 114

SuperStock 114 (leaded) is formulated for high compression big-block and small-block racing engines. It's designed for normally aspirated, supercharged or turbocharged racing engines. There's a carburetor detergent additive that leads to longterm engine performance, not to mention, a longer term relationship with your engine builder.

PROSTOCK 118

ProStock 118 (leaded) is designed for supercharged and turbocharged racing engines, pro stock racing engines with compression ratios exceeding 16 to 1 and pro stock motorcycle engines with compression ratios exceeding 17.5 to 1. Combustion efficiency is increased due to the fast-burning characteristic of this fuel, which also produces more horsepower. It's excellent for high performance, high RPM engines as well as two and four-stroke engines. In Nitrous Oxide applications, Prostock 118 has proven very effective.

Same Block.... wonder if your internals are closer to the IS200. probly not as that is a really old engine. based on the toyota crown or something... SO maybe you have a really tuneable car there. maybe you can take 1060 bhp too!!!

Mat, is it right that the 2jz whatever it is I've got can withstand 1060 BHP on stock internals? I heard it quoted at JA :zee: and have kept it at the back of my mind when making NOS type choices...

Mat, is it right that the 2jz whatever it is I've got can withstand 1060 BHP on stock internals?

I very much doubt it Loz.........

you're right, Mat just phoned saying it is 2600BHP but only if you have an intercooler fitted like his... Cheer,s bud :blink:

:zee:

the internals of the 2jz-ge engine,,,,,,the ones fitted to the GS300 and is300 are identicle

however the internals in the 2jz-gte...the engine fitted to the mk4 supra are much stronger, the supra engine will take approx 600-700 on stock internals

no where near the 1000 plus you have been told

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links