Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Has Any One Seen Any Info On This

Has anyone seen any information on this Lexus LS400:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201306137271431/sort/default/usedcars/price-to/3000/model/ls/make/lexus/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/page/1/postcode/cw14tx?logcode=p

If so anything bad heard about this particular car? Also any information greatly received and thinking of going to look at it tomorrow.

Not a lot of info on it is there? Price seems low and £995ono doesn't suggest the dealer is over confident. I suppose if no one here has any info it's worth seeing if it's not too far away. Maybe worth a call first to get info on service and cam belt etc?

Just found out its gone. It had a full service history. Cambelt just done. He told me he was kicking himself for letting it go so cheap.

It's the sort of luck I have! Never mind, another one will come along.

They're not in Glass's guide due to their age so they have to make an educated guess. So the logic must be as newer large cars aren't fetching bottom book prices at auction an old LS400 is almost worthless. Works for me :D

I would never rule out a dealer selling a car cheap , especially if they deal in high end cars. Say a nice LS 400 comes in p/x, it takes a lot of room on the front & isn't going to make much profit . it costs to send it to auction. so some dealers put them up for sale for what they think it might make at auction, for a quick sale , to free up space for a car that there is a good profit in.

They will have probably had a good margin on the price of the car they took it in p/x against.

A good example was the dealer I bought my ls 430 from 2004 90k £3500 . He normally deals in newer cars so sells off the p/x cars really cheap to free up valuable space.He turns over apx 60 cars a month from quite a small premises.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links