Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Floodtide (Mid 80S, Central Productions For Itv)

Rory

Does anyone remember it? It was a drama series from the mid 80s based in the UK and france ??? Think it was screened on Sunday nights on 3 (back in the days of only having 4 channels

The reason I ask is I was only around 5 and my parents had a gold Cortina Estate which was used in the program, I'm sure it had a brown vinyl roof, assuming I have the right program, it has recently been released on DVD but I can't get it less than £18 so I don't wanna get it if its the wrong one, I can only find it online at the moment

We had it on video but it was before we had vhs in our house, so even if it is still here somewhere we can't watch it, I want to get the series and have a digital back up

Does anyone remember it? It was a drama series from the mid 80s based in the UK and france ??? Think it was screened on Sunday nights on 3 (back in the days of only having 4 channels

The reason I ask is I was only around 5 and my parents had a gold Cortina Estate which was used in the program, I'm sure it had a brown vinyl roof, assuming I have the right program, it has recently been released on DVD but I can't get it less than £18 so I don't wanna get it if its the wrong one, I can only find it online at the moment

We had it on video but it was before we had vhs in our house, so even if it is still here somewhere we can't watch it, I want to get the series and have a digital ba

Any of these ?

The A-Team Airwolf ALF The Colbys

The Equalizer The Fall Guy Family Ties Gimme A Break

The Golden Girls The Greatest American Hero Hardcastle & McCormick

Hart to Hart Hill Street Blues Kate & Allie Knight Rider

Magnum, P.I. Manimal Max Headroom Miami Vice

Moonlighting Perfect Strangers Remington Steele Riptide

St. Elsewhere Scarecrow & Mrs. King Sledge Hammer!

21 Jump Street V: The Series Who's The Boss?

We had it on video but it was before we had vhs in our house, so even if it is still here somewhere we can't watch it, I want to get the series and have a digital ba

Any of these ?

>The A-Team Airwolf ALF The Colbys

erm, no, cos as the title suggests, its called Floodtide ;)

I know all about Floodtide as can be found all over the internet re storyline, characters etc, but I haven't watched it to see if its the actual series in which the car was featured

erm, no, cos as the title suggests, its called Floodtide ;)

I know all about Floodtide as can be found all over the internet re storyline, characters etc, but I haven't watched it to see if its the actual series in which the car was featured

Sorry misread it, Another senior moment. Mike

Any of these ?

>>The A-Team Airwolf ALF The Colbys

lockquote>

>

Have a look here http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id13.htm

Is this any good to you, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Floodtide-The-Complete-Series-DVD/dp/B003VOWJS8

please don't shout at me if I am wrong again. Mike

That's it!!!! I looked on imcdb but couldn't find it, this is the first time I've seen that car since it got written off :/ they even fitted a new cassette player in cos ours didn't work but they needed it in one of the scenes

Wow, blast from the past :-)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links