Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Oh, ok then.

I still have the auction I linked to earlier saved in myebay.

Clicking on see sellers other listings brings up the remnants of a LS auction, still running, but with a bin of £100, which bears his new username.

Click on his F/B and in amongst there, somewhere, is a userid history tab.

Oh, ok then.

Clicking on see sellers other listings brings up the remnants of a LS auction, still running, but with a bin of £100, which bears his new username.

Clamp me in irons if I'm wrong but all that feedback is exactly the same as his old ID, how does that happen? Mike

Oh, ok then.

Clamp me in irons if I'm wrong but all that feedback is exactly the same as his old ID, how does that happen? Mike

Because it's not a new account, just a change of user id, so F/b, joining date, etc, etc are all carried over.

Even his current classified ad is still running, complete with changed user id.

eBay works in mysterious ways, and over the years I've probably spent far too much time scouring the used cars section.

Oh, ok then.

Because it's not a new account, just a change of user id, so F/b, joining date, etc, etc are all carried over.

Even his current classified ad is still running, complete with changed user id.

eBay works in mysterious ways, and over the years I've probably spent far too much time scouring the used cars section.

Well I never knew you could do that. eBay makes it easy for those who want to trade dishonestly.

Post a link to the car please. Mike

• Like 1

If people spent as much time being honest and forthright with trading / selling then they would sell more, get better reviews and customers, they would not need to change ID's and the world would be a better place for it.

He smells in my book, hope he gets the festering sack pox :arrrggg-matey:

• Like 1

If people spent as much time being honest and forthright with trading / selling then they would sell more, get better reviews and customers, they would not need to change ID's and the world would be a better place for it.

Many thanks to OP and others - I've just added this seller to my blocked users list

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 05/08/2013 at 1:50 PM, Bluesman said:

This guy adamsprogeny just purchased an old lexus from us with 255k also cat D we told him and gave him the history.

i now see it advertised online with a £2000 mark up and showing 95k

when i phoned him to question this 07854067762 he was rude and made threats that he knows were i live !

his details are now with WMP

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links